Wrapping up 2007

amon666

Jul 9, 2007
London, ON, Canada
www.myspace.com
2007 has passed and will be remembered as one of the busiest years in AA history so far with nearly 120 shows played. It was the year we did our first ever headlining Scandinavian tour, UK tour and North American tour. First time in Portugal and Greece. We also did our first North American summer festival tour.

It also marked the year our DVD "Wrath of the Norsemen" went gold both in the US and Canada!

All in all it's been an extremely successful year for us and what better way to end it than with some excellent news. "Cry of the Black Birds" placed #7 in the Headbanger's Ball video of 2007 as voted by viewers. A huge thank you to you, our devoted fans who voted!
See the complete list here: HBB viewers pick

We'll be starting the new year with an Australian tour. We are very excited about this as it will be our first time in oz. We are really looking forward to playing for our Australian fans. It's about time!

After that it's time for us to take a break from touring and start working on some new material.

Thanks for a very good year and let's see what 2008 will bring!

Skål!

DOES THAT MEAN THEY R NOT HAVING SUMMER TOUR IN NORTH AMERICA :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

They probably wont have another tour till the next album. However it does seem that they could definately cash in on yet another successuful tour, especially if they get at least one good band to tour with them.

2007 has passed and will be remembered as one of the busiest years in AA history so far with nearly 120 shows played. It was the year we did our first ever headlining Scandinavian tour, UK tour and North American tour. First time in Portugal and Greece. We also did our first North American summer festival tour.

It also marked the year our DVD "Wrath of the Norsemen" went gold both in the US and Canada!

All in all it's been an extremely successful year for us and what better way to end it than with some excellent news. "Cry of the Black Birds" placed #7 in the Headbanger's Ball video of 2007 as voted by viewers. A huge thank you to you, our devoted fans who voted!
See the complete list here: HBB viewers pick

We'll be starting the new year with an Australian tour. We are very excited about this as it will be our first time in oz. We are really looking forward to playing for our Australian fans. It's about time!

After that it's time for us to take a break from touring and start working on some new material.

Thanks for a very good year and let's see what 2008 will bring!

Skål!

Skål! to that :worship:

Well if my gut feeling serves me right again, 2008 will be another year of success and prosperity.

Only 7 Days and 2 hours to wait for the fireworks to start off the year for me ;) Not only waiting for the show, I am also waiting to see how your successes from 2007 will inlfuence the new material.

Can't wait :headbang::headbang: