Amon Amarth coming to Australia?

AmonAmarth

Feb 24, 2006
Pyromusic.net have Amon Amarth listed in their Australian tour rumors list.

TOUR RUMORS (These rumors all have some weight, most are quite likely, those marked with a * have little known info and are less likely):

- Dawn Of Azazel (First half 2007)
- Necrophagist (First half 2007)*
- Hammerfall (Second half 2007)
- Marduk (August 2007)
- Napalm Death (September 2007)
- Amon Amarth (November 2007)
- Hypocrisy (Unknown 2007)
- Celtic Frost (Unknown 2007)
- Porcupine Tree (Unknown 2007)
- Vital Remains (Unknown 2007)
- Kataklysm (Unknown 2007)
- W.A.S.P. (Unknown 2007)*
- Behemoth (Late 2007)
- Gorgasm (Late 2007/2008)

Bands who were on the rumors lists with gig dates since confirmed include Slayer, Dragonforce, God Forbid, Arcturus, Sodom, Vader, Enslaved, Nervecell, Sun O))), Decapitated, Obituary, Denial Of God, Defiled

November 2007. That would be awesome. I'm hoping there is some truth to this rumor. Who knows..

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing them if they ever come over here. With the recent success of so many European bands I can't see why they wouldn't!

Bring it on, I say! I'll be there!!

That would be awesome in the extreme, ill have to save up a couple of bucks and do the 3 city road trip. They are one of the last of my fav metal bands i havnt yet seen. Bring it on! Horns up!

It'd be about time. I know you guys have been begging for a long time now, and I also know it's not that the band doesn't want to go, but it just plain hasn't worked out so far. I think it's your turn!

I havnt heard anything off the band about them coming definately so I dont know how true it is. They were gonna try and make it here if those Japanese tours went through. But if they do come here, I will be definately at every AA show in Australia and if they play in NZ which i'm sure Ted would love if they played there. And you are right Tyra it is about fucking time that it is our turn. No more US tours i think until they do come down here! Save up your cash Continental and get them here.

On an unrelated note there is also the rumor that Iron Maiden is coming 2008 :)

Amon Amarth coming is awesome, though.

I hope they really go, you guys deserve it. I'd like to live in Australia New Zealand so much, but concerts are rather difficult then :p.

When I read the title I thought someone was pipe dreaming, but now you have me excited. :OMG: I've changed my pants twice :Smokin:

You just gave me an early xmas present.

Well I guess I owe you a beer when you get here, bring it on :headbang: :headbang: