Amon Amarth coming to Australia?

I think I know what you mean, we do need AA in traditional Aussie gear.

heggvn8.jpg

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Johan @ APEC!!!!!!

Damn you all. :p

WTF though that is the most random touring schedual I've ever seen. That's not even a zigzag over the country that's just pure "Eh I know lets go to this city on that day, and then that one on the next. Wait we forgot Brisbane, ok throw that on at the end then." Hahaha.

VATICIDE FOR SYDNEY SUPPORT!!!! Rob's got the only fucking metal festival in Australia running in his backyard, him and the boys deserve to play with such an awesome band.
EVEN BETTER! ANYTHING BUT DAYSEND AND INFERNAL METHOD for godssake. It's not like they don't get enough international supports already.

And Double Dragon for Adelaide those guys kick major ass and they're about the only alternative from generic black metal unless you want to import from Tasmania. In which case Ruins are fucking awesome!

Need to email people about this....

Support in Sydney i think might go to newish band Bane of Isildur. I know the promoters (JSR) wanted them to come to melbourne (which they did) so they could see them....i presume to book for an upcoming tour. I thought that tour would be Enslaved, but that didn't eventuate....then AA got announced...

Anyway, Be'lakor and Dawn of Retribution for Melb shows!!!

Wah hey! Thor's on drums and Val's playing too! Ok totally, Bane of Isildur for Sydney then! Love those guys. I didn't even know they were doing that. When did this pop up?

I started playing their song The One while Predictions was playing on my other speakers and for a second there they were in sync haha. :p It's pretty fucking good. I'm deffinately likeing it.

I should clarify that my post above is pure speculation on my behalf. I spoke to the band (Bane of Isildur) and they said the JSR guys wanted to see them. They got the support gig for Denial of God here....

I'd definetly recommend them for all AA fans, not only aussie! www.myspace.com/baneofisildur

Also, not that it would matter because i'd pay anything to see them, but how much do we think ticket prices will be?? I'd say not more than $50...unless they bring an international support...decapitated again would be nice =D

Hmm ok well it would be cool if they could get support because their sound is pretty suited for that kind of crowd. Although I still want Vaticide to get it cuz of Rob's work.... :)

I doubt it'll be more then $50. Damn I will seriously kill something if they bring an international support with them like decapitated haha.

Fresh of the presses (well, taken from the news section of the home page at least...)

AA to tour Australia

We have exciting news for our fans Down Under. There has been rumours in the past few days about a possible Amon Amarth tour in Australia. Well, the rumours are true. We are thrilled about this tour in Australia. This will be the first time that the band sets foot on the continent. The tour will be in early January. Tour dates and locations can be found in the tour dates section. We are looking forward to performing for and meeting our Australian fans for the first time. See you at the shows!