Amon Amarth coming to Australia?

I'm hearing that AA might be coming down in early January now. It's all just rumors though. But every time I hear something like this I can't help but think there may be some truth in it.
Please Amon Amarth come down to AUSTRALIA!!

I'm hearing that AA might be coming down in early January now. It's all just rumors though. But every time I hear something like this I can't help but think there may be some truth in it.
Please Amon Amarth come down to AUSTRALIA!!

Well if you remember, the AA us headlining tour started out as just rumors and now I will be seeing them in Nov. I hope for all Aussies sake this rumor is true because they fucking kick ass live!

AMON AMARTH

THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN TOUR 2008

Adelaide - Fowler's Live - Friday 4th Jan (All Ages)
Perth - Amplifier Bar - Saturday 5th Jan
Sydney - The Enmore Theatre - Sunday 6th Jan (All Ages)
Melbourne - Billboard The Venue - Tuesday 8th Jan
Melbourne – Wednesday 9th Jan – (Under 18s TBC)
Auckland - The King's Arms - Friday 11th Jan
Brisbane - The Arena - Saturday 12th Jan

fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh

AMON AMARTH

THE WRATH OF THE NORSEMEN TOUR 2008

Adelaide - Fowler's Live - Friday 4th Jan (All Ages)
Perth - Amplifier Bar - Saturday 5th Jan
Sydney - The Enmore Theatre - Sunday 6th Jan (All Ages)
Melbourne - Billboard The Venue - Tuesday 8th Jan
Melbourne – Wednesday 9th Jan – (Under 18s TBC)
Auckland - The King's Arms - Friday 11th Jan
Brisbane - The Arena - Saturday 12th Jan

fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ LOL

i work with george from be'lakor

i vote for be'lakor and dawn of retribution to support! haven't had the chance to see dawn of retribution live yet, but from what i've heard on myspace has already got me hooked!

\m/

I want to open a thread to see who would like to vote for AA to wear typical Aussie welcome gear for their first tour ... so please whoever is the new redneck mod, open the poll.

Clint09_09_06_00031.jpg

ah fuck man! i'm going to festival of the dead! gf got me a ticket a while back. damn damn damn, otherwise i woulda come! any other gigs in melbourne after that one though? keen on seeing you guys tear it up!