News from the AA camp!

Andersson

AA Member
Oct 30, 2005
www.amonamarth.com
You get it first here, we'll announce it on the homepage and myspace tomorrow!

"Ready to hit the studio!

On May 1st, (Labour day here in Sweden) we enter Fascination Street Studio to start recording our seventh full-length album.
We have 10 killer songs, some classic Amon Amarth tunes, some really epic moments and some of the most brutal stuff we’ve ever written! We are confident that this will be our best and most diverse album to date!
Jens Bogren will be producing the album, he produced With Oden On Our Side. We’re looking forward to yet another successful collaboration.
We’ll barricade ourselves for the next month and a half. The album will be recorded in the traditional way, starting with drums, followed by guitars, bass, and vocals.
There are plans for some cool guest appearance but nothing we can reveal just yet.
We will try our best to keep you updated with vlogs, photos and a studio diary. Provided that we can tear ourselves away from the PS3, wii and of course... a healthy serving of Swedish vodka.

In other news, we’ve added two UK shows this summer.

We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be appearing for the first time at this year’s Download festival. We are scheduled to play second stage on Saturday, June 14th.

Since we’re already on Brittish soil, we figure that we might as well do some further pillaging. We will be making an appearance at Metal Hammer’s Golden Gods Award show on June 16."

Great!

Now let the speculation about the guest appearances begin!

I say Howard Jones (KSE) is gonna do the vocals in a touching duet with Johan where a princess(HJ) is abducted by a ruthless viking.

Fucking awesome, I'm already pumped. It's also awesome how they're hooked on the PS3/Wii! wonder what games they're playing?

Great!

Now let the speculation about the guest appearances begin!

I say Howard Jones (KSE) is gonna do the vocals in a touching duet with Johan where a princess(HJ) is abducted by a ruthless viking.

Haha..along the lines of classic duets such as "Islands in the Stream" or "Ebony and Ivory" perhaps? ;)

Stoked at this news though! No doubt they'll unleash another furious masterpiece upon our undeserving ears. :worship: Can't wait! :kickass:

GREAT news! Thanks for the update, Frederik.

There are plans for some cool guest appearance but nothing we can reveal just yet.

My guess:
chuck_norris.jpg
:headbang::headbang:

This maybe a silly question but here goes, for the Metal Hammer’s Golden Gods Award show on June 16 Is AA going to be performing or is it just an award show where people just collect awards etc? Cause of its just award collecting etc am not into that.

Great! I'm dying for listening your new stuff!!! I hope everything go fine with the recording of the album and that soon you can show it to the whole world!

Thanks Fredrik.:D

Cheers! :headbang:

Woot!!! Great news!!! :headbang:
Whats a good brand of Swedish vodka?

Im curious what impact guest appearance will have on the music.... Im used to pure 100% AA and its awesomness... we will see!

^Gothic emo dinosaurs, don't forget!

For the studio video diary I would love to see a drum cam, watch ole Freddy destroy!

Yay! I'm so stoked. I hate being here in the states. It's too long in between AA shows over here.

I can't wait for the new album! I adore you guys. <3