New Amon Amarth album scheduled for release!

blindvomit

Oct 22, 2005
El Paso, Texas
Taken from their MySpace bulletin:

"New album in the making
During the past four weeks weve been working on new material for our upcoming album.
In an unusual fashion well, for us anyway weve been working virtually every day of January to write new material. If everything goes to plan, we will enter the studio in May to record the new album.
The release date is however not set yet.

Amon Amarth at Wacken Open Air 2006
Now its settled that we will make an appearance at Wacken Open Air this year.
This will be our only Open Air Festival in Germany this year, and we will make it a special one.
Among other things we will have a special Viking show on stage. Well keep you updated as soon as we get more information on set time and what stage well be playing on.

Another show confirmed!
We are very happy to announce that finally a Swedish show has been confirmed. We've been asked to play a show in rebro march 11:th and we look forward doing some damage on home ground! More info about venue and support acts will be announced soon!"

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

not to mention... the myspace account isn't managed by THE BAND... it's done by some guy who's friends with the band...

PaganBlood said:
yeah bitch it's run by me! and i took the news OFF the AA website and posted that in myspace to let all those guys know.

Piece

you better not be calling me the bitch ***shake fist***

I'm hoping to get the time off work so i can fly to germany and go to Wacken, would be fucking amazing.I only found your Myspaz page the other night... the thought of looking for it never occured to me before...

Old but new picture:

orlyowl.jpg

PaganBlood said:
yeah bitch it's run by me! and i took the news OFF the AA website and posted that in myspace to let all those guys know.

Piece

i have you and ur AA page on my buddy list :headbang: