So ive got this idea....

I'd be up for contributing some growling.
(Y)
Can do anything from lows ala The Faceless to screeches ala Randy Blythe. Maybe not quite as good as either of those guys aha, but I can reach the pitches.
If you want demos, I can supply. :D

I have no idea your last name, or your email.

So.. www.myspace.com/noodles_sdmf

:)

Added :) My names Scott Wyllie , hence the tag why-lee lol

Hey, sure, actually 2 of my basses are in C and E right now :) Btw, I don't want to receive anything, I like to help in any way ^^

(thx for the comment of my band :D)

Awesome! Dude you have no idea how unbelievably cool that is :kickass:
I owe ya a beer....Who knows i might just make trip to portugal one of these days :loco:

I'd be up for contributing some growling.
(Y)
Can do anything from lows ala The Faceless to screeches ala Randy Blythe. Maybe not quite as good as either of those guys aha, but I can reach the pitches.
If you want demos, I can supply. :D

YES! now this what im talkin bout :worship: Cant be doom metal without ungodly screams eh?
I dont doubt you can tear it up but it would be cool to hear a demo :)

Hey

I might be up for some clean vocals. Check out my band/vocals at this location http://www.myspace.com/volaband.
It's not doom (more towards Porcupine Tree), but I do believe we have a few Katatonia-esque elements :)

/Asger

Hey

I might be up for some clean vocals. Check out my band/vocals at this location http://www.myspace.com/volaband.
It's not doom (more towards Porcupine Tree), but I do believe we have a few Katatonia-esque elements :)

/Asger

Wow what a voice you've got!
Im loving Vola man!! Being a huge Porcupine Tree fan i totally get into that sound :)

Well if your game for this i certianly would be! Im thinking of tryin to get 2 vocalists so i can get the brutal and melodic thing goin, And your vocals would be a very nice fit i think :heh: Anyone ever tell you sorta sound like Mikael Stanne from dark tranquility?

Wyllie, if you can get me a demo track, just something raw or some shit, then I'll lay down some gobbledigook brutality.

Sweet
I'm at college so I won't have a chance to record shit until like
later? aha yeah thats the word.
but anyway, yeah upload it dood.

Wow what a voice you've got!
Im loving Vola man!! Being a huge Porcupine Tree fan i totally get into that sound :)

Well if your game for this i certianly would be! Im thinking of tryin to get 2 vocalists so i can get the brutal and melodic thing goin, And your vocals would be a very nice fit i think :heh: Anyone ever tell you sorta sound like Mikael Stanne from dark tranquility?

I just found some Dark Tranquility with clean vocals (I had only heard the growled songs) and I do hear some resemblance with Stanne. Cool!

And yeah, I'm game. This could be interesting :)

Well you seem to have a plethora of guitarists already, but I love my doom so I'd like to contribute if you still need people! I have a decent DI box now, so it would be a nice chance to test it out finally.

Well you seem to have a plethora of guitarists already, but I love my doom so I'd like to contribute if you still need people! I have a decent DI box now, so it would be a nice chance to test it out finally.

I think ill be taking you up on that offer , im thinking of doing bout 3 tracks now...i didnt think this many people would be this up for it :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Plus with your doom background....i think ill save the new thing im working on for yourself , its long and slow....you'll love it :D

I just found some Dark Tranquility with clean vocals (I had only heard the growled songs) and I do hear some resemblance with Stanne. Cool!

And yeah, I'm game. This could be interesting :)

Well ive got this song here....

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/419166/New Band Song 7.mp3

If you like it , maybe you could do this song with the posiblity of more?
My plan is to put vocals to 2 allready recorded songs(one heavy, one mellowish) and then do 2/3 more new ones. Im not asking you to sign up or anything so ovb the choice in the end is yours :)

I think ill be taking you up on that offer , im thinking of doing bout 3 tracks now...i didnt think this many people would be this up for it :headbang::headbang::headbang:
Plus with your doom background....i think ill save the new thing im working on for yourself , its long and slow....you'll love it :D

Dude definitely, keep me posted. I really want to record some new stuff!