so, jared talked me into joining myspace.com

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
does this mean i am going to burn in hell for all eternity being burned by hot oil and perpetually stung by bees and blown by hot winds? even if i put that i was not interested in romance and i didn't put a pic of myself on there?

:erk:

Orkut is an online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends.

We are committed to providing an online meeting place where people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their interests.

wdyk.jpg

jared just started making an account for me so i figured the least i could do was make it accurate. so far it hasn't been scary but then again it's been like 24 hours.

holy shit so creepy:

I got a Friendster message from "Boston College". okay. obviously my alma mater is now using Friendster to do alumni functions. I didn't bother reading the message.

Finally I just logged in and read it, and it has a PERSONAL MESSAGE to me, saying something like "Hi! I see myself in the background of your picture! Tee hee! Add me!" so it's obviously someone who looked at my profile! (and it has like 100 BC friendsters, so it really is some alumni thing, also).

weird.