My artwork...Super photo whoredom

Wow, hate to sound like a broken record echoing everyone, but those are spectacular. The "All the Cowards Hide" painting looks as if alot of emotion went into its creation in particular.

im so envious because i cant even paint at all...people say "oh if you can draw you can paint"
tch! not me!!!
and Bob Ross owned! i used to watch him alot when i was young....
shiney little sun...happy trees, smiling river...

Bacchante said:
I used to watch that man paint on tv every morning...crazy man...

There is a print shop near my house, so I'll see what I can do...When I get some made, I'll tell yeh! :>

If you could get a print of the All The Cowards Hide one, i'd seriously buy it. Name a price and i'll go with it. Wow, your artwork is amazing. :OMG: I wish I had even a 100th of that talent. :worship:

Thanks! I just REALLY appreciate the positive feedback on my paintings because I got the opposite reaction in real life. Apparently, I don't make "art", I just make pretty pictures...If art is a lawnmower wrapped in plaster bandages, then yes, I agree with the statement.. I'm perfectly happy with my pretty pictures.
You wouldn't believe how many people don't like me in the art department here (teachers included).

Did I mention someone stole one of the canvases I made (blank...thank god). woo.

And I'll try to get some prints going...I'm just praying its not too expensive, or it will really put me in the hole.
hahaeehah...ehhhhh :cry:

Yea, I'm going to the shop tomorrow, then I'll poke around some galleries to see if they want me to consign the big paintings.
Wish me luck!
</rant>
*sorry, work has made me a sad panda today. I'm hunting for another job already*

Bacchante said:
Thanks! I just REALLY appreciate the positive feedback on my paintings because I got the opposite reaction in real life. Apparently, I don't make "art", I just make pretty pictures...If art is a lawnmower wrapped in plaster bandages, then yes, I agree with the statement.. I'm perfectly happy with my pretty pictures.
You wouldn't believe how many people don't like me in the art department here (teachers included).

Did I mention someone stole one of the canvases I made (blank...thank god). woo.

And I'll try to get some prints going...I'm just praying its not too expensive, or it will really put me in the hole.

Yea, I'm going to the shop tomorrow, then I'll poke around some galleries to see if they want me to consign the big paintings.
Wish me luck!
</rant>
*sorry, work has made me a sad panda today. I'm hunting for another job already*

Ahhh.. Sorry to hear that. Your teacher's have no taste if they don't like your stuff.:rolleyes: Best of luck in the job hunt aswell! It ain't easy nowadays to find a decent job. :zombie:

Bacchante said:

Wish me luck!
</rant>
that is so messed up! your art teachers are talking out of their assholes dontcha know! You can make a KILLING if you run in the right circles...alot of people really dig your style of art so poo on those pinko bastardos!

Bacchante said:

That's absolutely ridiculous, and you certainly should have let them know that. Pretty pictures are all of the stupid damn anime drawings everyone makes. What you are doing is creative, though. You're not taking a picture of some landscape and transferring it to the painting medium, you are taking your imagination and using it to new, beautiful heights. How can anyone say that isn't artistic? Art is an abstract concept, and certainly in most basic level philosophy classes, you will deal with the question of what is art, and more often than not, you end up deciding that it is far too subjective and absolutely anything that has the intention of being art or is even without the intention completely could be considered art. So WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with the people around you? ^_^

Hahaha. Aww. I thought about you when I wrote that. :p I'm sure you do a little more than what I'm talking about, or if you don't, I'm sure you don't wave these drawings around trying to impress everyone about how much of an artist you are. Anime drawings are cool, but when I see them on display as art, I just get a little frustrated, ya know? :D

All of your work is amazing, critics are usually ones whom are too frustrated due to their own lack of talent to have anything good to say about anybody elses works. My sis works at a large art gallery in LA travelling all over the country(world too) selling works. Me thinks I'll send her a copy of those pics:) Who knows:cool: The moth man rocks! Please do post more!

I know jack shit about art, but your stuff is a thousand times better than 90% of the crap that I have seen passed off as art.

About Some Evil Thing - Did you do one continuous picture, then cut it up and rearrange it? or did you just make it look like you did that?

Yea...it was a painting sculpted with this weird putty stuff...I hated it, so I cut it up and moved everything around until I liked it..then I glued it on cardboard and varnished the whole thing.
It was fun :>.

Schweeet..that could be arranged... :saint:

I think the sleepover would have been rad...and METUL!