My artwork...Super photo whoredom

I WANT TO BUY THAT HAWK RING.

by the way, your artistic capabilities amaze me. I sex you? :p

Thanks everybody! The second painting got royally picked apart during the final critique, so I'm glad you like it!

Will Bozarth said:
did you make those pendants and stuff? if so, how much would you charge to do one of my band's logo?
Hehe, I made everything that I took photos of. The cost would depend on the size, the metals used and how much time I spent on it (silver is about $12 an ounce...holy shit). But I could cut you a deal, mang :)

And you know how I loves my fried apes!

Your art amazes and astounds and also makes me to be hungry and wish for the company of females :)
I was wondering, could you make me a bender shirt?... I've grown a bit too large for my old one :(

Keep drawin’, I’ll keep drooling (so you shouldn’t let me too near your water colors)

Wuv, your fried ape-eater,
Koby

damn, you are great. I really like the idea behind the "evil painting", the last one with eyes. It is really great. Awaken the dreamer is great too. I think awaken the dream and the eye thing are the best. The all cowards hide painting is really well done and has a great concept, but is not my favorite, keep it up

Koby said:
And you know how I loves my fried apes!

Your art amazes and astounds and also makes me to be hungry and wish for the company of females :)
I was wondering, could you make me a bender shirt?... I've grown a bit too large for my old one :(

Keep drawin’, I’ll keep drooling (so you shouldn’t let me too near your water colors)

Wuv, your fried ape-eater,
Koby

KOBY!! You're alive!!!!
We should paint the shirts when you come visit us again! That would much more fun :saint:
Apes? I thought you liked fried fish circles? (those were scallops, dear) :p

I LOVE THEM! those are AWESOME! i think the Jim painting does look like him!
Seriously, thats some good shit! id buy one of them! (one of the first three especially!)

Danke schön!!!
I might have to ebay everything eventually, but I want to keep most of the jewelery as prototypes.

Uhm...If the Nevermore guys aren't interested, could someone tell me? I'm just trying clear out these paintings ASAP because I have no room to walk in my apartment. *no joke!*
Just remember...they are pretty big (4'-5' tall).

I can always make prints, too...and I can maybe put these on consignment somewhere.

Bacchante said:
Danke schön!!!
I might have to ebay everything eventually, but I want to keep most of the jewelery as prototypes.

Uhm...If the Nevermore guys aren't interested, could someone tell me? I'm just trying clear out these paintings ASAP because I have no room to walk in my apartment. *no joke!*
Just remember...they are pretty big (4'-5' tall).

I can always make prints, too...and I can maybe put these on consignment somewhere.
ill take a print of the Jim painting..i really love it! and im not messing around! :worship:

I used to watch that man paint on tv every morning...crazy man...

There is a print shop near my house, so I'll see what I can do...When I get some made, I'll tell yeh! :>