So JoJo's birthday was a week ago and...

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
the forum crew missed it!

I gave her my wishes earlier this month, and I'm sure she's been showered with BDay wishes at the gig tonight, but anyways...

Happy Birthday (again) JoJo!!!
:hotjump:

:tickled: We suprised Jojo last night with a cake, well, a giant cookie at the Foxx Club gig. Hehehe! She is a tough one to pull a suprise on I tell ya! :loco:

Jojo and I were both away vacationing (separately) the last 2 1/2 weeks. I know Jojo had a good birthday while away!!!! Happy Birthday wishes Josephine! You are a wonderful friend, person and guitar player!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO!!!!

happy belated bday Jojo. as soon as my ankle heals I will be showing up at the gigs again I know I only seen you guys play once and you all shredded big time. I also aint giving up my hopes of seeing PHANTOM BLUE playing again either stay cool

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes. I should come here more often... The surprise at the show really got me- the giant cookie was good tho. Doodoo-thanks for all the doodoo talk all these years- I guess that's what really good friends are for, right? BTW- nice steaming pics up there (hi Angela!) And no, nobody offered me a trip to Eddie's bar :-(. ;-)