So "kleo"..

Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
I showed up here last night, even though i was sick, with "my sweating to the oldies" mix tape (shakin stevens dj set) and a bottle of fairy washing up liquid but was there a party?? was there fuck. You are truly a loser. never invite me to your loser party again. For the rest of you: if you were out partying and missed mass this morning heres a little thread that could benefit you all:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3323594&posted=1#post3323594

Maybe some of you dont even attend mass regularly but its never to late to let the lord god christ almighty back into your lives and if you attend e-mass regularly you might be allowed in our choir! or even do a reading from the altar! think of it!! you on gods stage... :saint:

Neil's admin guy was really rude so I told him off under my other account and he deleted the thread.

Well his last name is Turbin and he seems overly patriotic in any and all press statements so my guess is he's KIM JONG IL IN A NEW BODY TO DECEIVE TEAM AMERICA!!!!!