Testament X-Mass Party 2003...........& some unofficial news!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Well last night was Testament's X-Mass Party.......Chuck & his wife Tiffany, hired The Metal Chef(Adrian) to cook up a gourmet feast.....and did he ever.....We had the affair at Jon Allen's house, where we were treated to a host of gourmet food, some of the highlights, Coconut prawns, Beef Stewers, Red Hot Chicken Wings(Chuck's Favorite snack on the road), and killer Pizza's, and just a whole lot more I can even begin to list(or even explain).......Anyway all Testament present, except Steve Smyth, who was at home sick, Darrin from Sadus, Eric brought his newest addition to his family(3rd child), it was the first time we got view the newest Testament Baby, Billy Steele(From The Bone Radio Station), and his new lovely wife, and our Antioch gang(close friends), We all had a blast eating & drinking, visiting, & listening to music, sounds like a party, and I had a fun time, the most fun I've had in along time! Eric brought his new favorite Beer......Fat Tires......Chuck was drinking his Jack & Cokes, Stevie D was on a Heineken kick, I of course brought my steel shaker, & was making Peach Stoly Cosmos, shaki'n long & well!.......The grownups & kids exchanged presents, & we all opened some select gifts right on the spot, I recieved some Martini excessaries from The Allens, and I got a Soilwork zippered sweatshirt(I can never have to many), from Stevie D......and of course I was driven home by a sober teenager......
Well thats how Testament celebrates X-Mass, & it was a Success!

PS...........For those of you that care.......Unofficial news: Eric told me in private, that at least 8 songs are done, and the band is almost ready to hit the recording studio!:OMG:

Thanks for sharing that with us, Deadly! I'm glad everyone survived this pre-Christmas party and I'm extremely happy to hear the news about the new record.

i just love to read that kind of Walter's stories !!!! it rulezzzz as always !! ...and THANX for the P.S. news ... wow!!!!! time is coming for the new Testament record to be born!!!!!!

Deadly Embrace said:
I of course brought my steel shaker, & was making Peach Stoly Cosmos, shaki'n long & well!.......
My FAVORITE..........COSMO'S!!! I knew that's why I like you DE. j/k

PS...........For those of you that care.......Unofficial news: Eric told me in private, that at least 8 songs are done, and the band is almost ready to hit the recording studio!:OMG:
Now you have made my Xmas! Thanks for sharing your fun time. Wish I could have been there too!
Rock On

DE.......sounds like you had a blast at the party drinking your girly fufu drinks :loco: Congrats to the Peterson family on their newest edition. Can't wait to hear the new CD sometime early next year.