So let's say I happened to find a copy of Still Day/Patterns 2 on LP....

Ummm..... that bad news for you?

They were never shrink wrapped. :erk:

Must have been done after someone picked up their copy. :(

Man, you talk about this like you found a fucking treasure chest. It's just a fucking vinyl of two mediocre songs.

IanDork107 said:
Man, you talk about this like you found a fucking treasure chest. It's just a fucking vinyl of two mediocre songs.
You'd be surprised my friend. I saw an unopened LP of Blackwater Park (standard issue) go for $125 on Ebay recently.

And FWIW, let's hear you write a couple better songs....?

skyshock1 said:
Tell me more. What do the covers look like? Do you have pictures that I could use to compare?
You mean you DON'T know the difference between the Grey And Black EP's? :eek:

:err:

One wonders if you (and I use the word lightly) 'deserved'to stumble across those EP's. :bah:

skyshock1 said:
.... in mint condition, still shrink wrapped, never been played.

How much would this go for on Ebay you think?

I wouldn't pay anything for it, I got those songs on the limited edition of Blackwater Park. And my LP player is broken, as are the speakers. What joy could I get from it sitting around gatherting dust?

I got some stuff that will go for higher value better,,,

Okay that LP BUT!!!!!!!!!!! autographed by all 4 members in silver marker each signature perfectly set in their own corner,,,,

i also got the poster ina previosu metal maniacs signed by them

my GT3 prosessor signed by Mikael and Pete where pete also writes "Rock On" on it

loebs said:
Okay that LP BUT!!!!!!!!!!! autographed by all 4 members in silver marker each signature perfectly set in their own corner....
Yeah, got 2 of them :Smug:

Well, grey EP's... but my gold pen died on me at an 'inappropriate' moment, so it ended up being black nikko anyway. :(

What the hell did you do though... give them explicit instructions to write each sig in it's now corner? :err:

Spike said:
Yeah, got 2 of them :Smug:

Well, grey EP's... but my gold pen died on me at an 'inappropriate' moment, so it ended up being black nikko anyway. :(

What the hell did you do though... give them explicit instructions to write each sig in it's now corner? :err:
nah only one i really told was mendez cause he was high off his ass lol nah i dont have the grey, jsut black, bought it for only $7 at metal meltdown in NJ