so, mr. swano, et. al., any chance for a Steel EP?

I am not so sure that Opeth´s management (or the guys in the band) would be so happy to see me cash in on their current success with something from their dark (and cockocky) past... If I do this, it must be with the blessing from the other guys. The song are damn cool and I wish it could be heard but a broader audience...but...I am not the one to cash in on a hype, so therefore...when we´re all old and sit in the retirement home together...STEEL WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Dan Swanö said:
I am not so sure that Opeth´s management (or the guys in the band) would be so happy to see me cash in on their current success with something from their dark (and cockocky) past...

Tell them you're going to do it, they'll probably throw some money at you to buy it themselves and bury it. :D

T-Rat said:
come on, you know you want the world to hear it!!!:kickass:

(and i mean perhaps on a cd? vinyl is sweet, yet many of us have no needles...)
Hehehe. I haven't had a record player in like 10 years and I STILL buy vinyl! It's ridiculous!

Anyway, yeah...tell those dudes in Opeth to get with the program. Have them talk with Roadrunner, they can release the EP with "Heavy Metal Machine" and "Rock Tonite." Then in 6 months to a year they can re-release it with "Say Goodbye To Love" as a bonus track and then maybe a shoddy photo gallery, typical of the Roadrunner format. Sound good?

AlexGuinness said:
I would like to see a proper release of Mordet I Grottan...

Amen!

p.s
speaking of steel...to resurrect it Anders Nordin has to be found...The guy vanished of the face of the earth.
then again you can always use Martin Axe

SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I remember guys from Thales was in contact with Ante, he even was visiting here in Helsinki some years ago.

Btw, I have Steel Pic 7" for trade, not going easy though.