so my teacher assumes i have AIDS or something

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
i was in class learning how to do "simulation" activities for kids to hook them into a lesson (before you launch into boring facts and figures and stuff). as a sample, the teacher passes out index cards to everyone. as she walks by my desk, i notice she deals me a card from the BOTTOM of the deck, rather than the top.

"OK, you guys have sixty seconds to collect as many different signatures on your card as possible. ready? GO!" we race around the room. i get seven signatures plus my own.

"OK, let's pretend we're trying to teach kids about HIV. who has the purple dot on their index card? stand up!" it's me. i stand.

"that person has AIDS. and he has had unprotected sex with everyone on his index card. read off the names." i do, and the named stand as well.

"read your cards. everyone on them has had unprotected sex with YOU." they do. more people stand. as students, we understand the geometric spread of HIV.

so she discusses activities some more, and says you need to make sure to pick activities that everyone in the class is cool with...like, don't pick someone shy to be the one to make an impromptu argument....she goes over some different activities and mentions that if you have a slow learner, you might give him an easier word in a word activity, by dealing off the bottom of the deck so as not to call attention to it.

so! i am apparently AIDS guy somehow. is this good or bad? what did she mean?

CONFRONT HER!

17fa-woman.JPG

1. she is single and has told us about her dates

2. being the most handsome man in the class isn't difficult when it's 90% women and i'm the only guy who's not balding and overweight.