So, now we are being censored?

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Hmm, i seem to have lost a thread. Other than the time I crashed the UM site when i posted a whole book (it took a lot of threads too, we have a word limit per post you know, its a big limit, but you can crack it, same as you can crack this joint hahahah), i have never seen a thread deleted at the neverhole, untill now. And the thread was not even my worst one, not even close.
It was about the sour ass QUEER Jon S being gay.

Shit, you tell the truth, call a sorry fuck a fag and your shit gets whipped off. what about that.

fuck it, this place hasnt been the same for a few yrs anyway. Bunch of fucking crybabies for the most part.

FUCK most of YOU. I say most, cause,,.....fuck it.

:puke:censorship

who knows who deleted them, the one about owens is still up.

As far as the book threads, that was waay back, Will wasnt a mod then. And yeah hahaha, those were deleted becouse they crashed the place toomuch too fast hahahah.

i posted the hitchikers guide series....the whole thing.

FUCK JON FUCK IE, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK YOU TOO !

Shponglekd>>your one of the fucks im sayin FUCK YOU to. Your one of the little spic queers thats ruin'n this palce. Shit face

Shponglekd>>your one of the fucks im sayin FUCK YOU to. Your one of the little spic queers thats ruin'n this palce. Shit face
It's posts like this that make me glad I went to school and paid attention.

lol no. If I really wanted to censor shit, do you really think all of those posts that I flipped a bitchfest on would still exist? This moderator only deletes fake advertisements and random band spam from people that never posted here.