So... Opeth coming back to N. America

Eric Paradox

Funeralopolis!
Oct 29, 2005
St. Albans, VT
So last night in Montreal when Opeth finished they said they'd be back here again in February and I'm pretty sure I heard some others on here talking about Opeth coming back... anybody got any information on this and will you be seeing Opeth again if you saw them this time around? I'll be there.

hopefully lopez will be back. and hopefully the tour wont' be fucked up with allt hese different bands...

the west coast got SCREWED!!

Eric Paradox said:
So last night in Montreal when Opeth finished they said they'd be back here again in February and I'm pretty sure I heard some others on here talking about Opeth coming back... anybody got any information on this and will you be seeing Opeth again if you saw them this time around? I'll be there.
Yep, seen them in Rochester earlier this year, will be seeing them in Buffalo this friday and I will go see them again when they come around again

They are playing in Philly tomorrow night. I chose to go to work the evening shift so I will be missing them.

Ahh that is great news they are planning on a second tour, cause I missed the last three songs at my show. I'll definetly be there again and cheers to the fellow that suggested Katatonia as an opener.

To the fellow who said he has to work, so he won't go to an Opeth show: I'de get on my knees and beg for the night off, and if I didn't get it, I would quit. No job would be worth missing that. If they come to Vancouver again next year, there is no way it's going to pass me by. If they won't play an all ages show then I'll go out and get a fake ID.

As far as a tour goes, I remember reading the news archives and seeing that there were rumors of them and My Dying Bride going on tour. Did that ever happen?? That's something that I would kill to see!

I hope they come to Austin instead of San Antonio this time:) La Zona Rosa would be an awesome venue for them.

opethoid said:
You better call in sick.....
When I volunteered to work, I did not know they would be playing 10/31. It's gonna be hard to find someone since people are going to be partying one way or another for halloween. Kind of interesting going to see Opeth on Halloween :cool: