So THAT's why Norway didn't appear on the band's tourdates

You did? That's weird, because if you check the tourdates section on the Opeth site it says "11th - Trondheim, Rosendal Teater - NO" and the page about the concert on samfundet's site is no longer existing.

I have no idea, but I hope so :kickass:
It sounds like a 2-hour gig to me. Starting at 22.. it's very common in Norway to end them at like midnight or 00:30.

I don't remember correctly, but I think it said in my ticket that together with Entombed the gig is about 4-6 hours.
(Note, it was for Teatria Oulu)

Guess it will be the same as in Sweden in February, so we'll just have to wait until then.

Does anyone know what they're doing about the support on the shows without Ihsahn? Maybe Opeth for three hours? :D

Allright :) Could you tell me what songs they played? ...gotta practice :rofl: Because im fairly new into Opeth. Digging Ghost Reveries and Watershed so far :)

Allright :) Could you tell me what songs they played? ...gotta practice :rofl: Because im fairly new into Opeth. Digging Ghost Reveries and Watershed so far :)

From the Ørebro-concert:

Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Leper Affinity
Credence
Hessian Peel
Closure
The Night And the Silent Water
The Lotus Eater
-------------------
Deliverance

I´m guessing the majority of this setlist will be for the Norwegian tour as well.