So the new EZX is called: (also: Andy Sneap presets etc)

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
"Metal Heads"

Apparently Toontrack couldn't wait to let the cat out of the bag and it's on the inside cover of Recording.

Anyways, the ad says it's played by Haake and mixed by Bergstrand. Features 2 drumsets and 12 Meshuggah songs in midi format, both full songs and parts are included.

I'll probably pick it up despite it being an EZX, the midi shit alone is probably worth it.

Well it seems like a preety versatile kit (from the demos at least) , it has a couple of extra channels in the mixer with samples from Daniel wich you can use for blending . Thats kinda cool.

Quote plz. Didn't see it

Misha is from my area. According to my friend, he always picks up all the good used gear before anyone else can get to it :lol:

Last part of hte video, the rundown of his setup. PC with a "lite version of XP" AKA TinyXP or one of the other brands, and "Nuendo 3 but upgrading to Cubase 5 soon" - he's been running this for virtually ever, and I don't think he paid the Nuendo ticket price when Cubase is more or less the same thing for over half the price. Plus; if he actually owned N3, the upgrade path to N5 would probably not cost much more than C5 alone.

Looks nice too!

tnl_metalheadsezx.jpg

It looks cool.I wonder what the other 3 "metal" products that they are releasing in NOV are gonna be?

It looks good but i think it sounds good also from that small clip they posted.Maybe i'll buy this one.I wonder what else they are going to release.