So the new EZX is called: (also: Andy Sneap presets etc)

Don't get me wrong but I "can not " really hear the BIG difference between DRUMKIT FROM HELL - METAL FOUNDRY and METALHEADS...

All three products are related to Meshuggah sound and their style ... I have nothing against it but ... maybe it's "time" to "freshen up" ideas related to further development of metal products! What do you think?

Guessing at what products will be released next...

From Toontrack...

"If you are a metal musician and you don't already own our industry standard EZ Drummer, Superior Drummer 2.0 or EZ Mix software tools - run, don't walk, to your local deal and pick them up today so you can take FULL advantage of the amazing metal production tools we are unleashing this November!"

According to the above, I'm guessing there will be an SDX, Superior expansion, presets for their EZ Mix product, and a grooves collection dedicated to metal.

Guessing at what products will be released next...

From Toontrack...

"If you are a metal musician and you don't already own our industry standard EZ Drummer, Superior Drummer 2.0 or EZ Mix software tools - run, don't walk, to your local deal and pick them up today so you can take FULL advantage of the amazing metal production tools we are unleashing this November!"

According to the above, I'm guessing there will be an SDX, Superior expansion, presets for their EZ Mix product, and a grooves collection dedicated to metal.

Like I stated above same OLD story!!! :D

Wow i didnt know that you could use EZX'es w SUPERIOR........... I never had any reason touse one before METAL HEADS..I hope the release another expansion pack for SUPERIOR!

I bought it. It's actually pretty good. Will come in handy for when I just want to lay down some rough drum track ideas for songs during band writing sessions.

Gone are the days when drummers had there own style and sound, never mind guitars and the whole band.

Modern Production:

Guitar Rig (or other amp-sim)
EZD Metalheads
EZ Mix

Anyway, what does it really matter if no one is going to buy your album anyway.
(Don't mind me, I'm just in a mood about all this stuff lately and how lame and generic almost all styles of music have become these days)

Gone are the days when drummers had there own style and sound, never mind guitars and the whole band.

Modern Production:

EZD Metalheads
EZ Mix

(Don't mind me, I'm just in a mood about all this stuff lately and how lame and generic almost all styles of music have become these days)

They are TOOLS Bob. That is all.

Modern Production:

EZD Metalheads
EZ Mix

welcome to the sneap forum :lol:

Yeah I'm holding out for the products that are coming on the 16th and the 23rd.

Although if what is coming next are sneap presets I'll snag that shit REAL fucking quick. :lol:

Meh, the Slate presets did nothing for me...couldn't see Sneap's presets being any better. Now if only we could insert other VSTs within SD2.0's mixer...I'd be quite happy! Being able to use my own comps, verbs and sample replacers would fuckin rock and save me having to route SD2.0 out to my DAW's mixer!

Meh, the Slate presets did nothing for me...couldn't see Sneap's presets being any better. Now if only we could insert other VSTs within SD2.0's mixer...I'd be quite happy! Being able to use my own comps, verbs and sample replacers would fuckin rock and save me having to route SD2.0 out to my DAW's mixer!

+1

This is great for writing and laying down ideas quick without loading a full Superior kit and mixing it. Sounds way more natural than original DFH. The trigger tracks and the bell cymbals are a nice extra that can be used via XDrum with other stuff. I also love listening to the Haake MIDI, but I'm a Mesh fanboy, FUCK does that guy groove!