So this is the new layout.

Guys - I will be adding more. You can change between 3 of them right now in the lower left. Blue, white, dark. I'll add one that was closer to the old soon. the "Dark" will be closest to what was here before.

Don't worry; just joking. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Let's try and upload a mp3 and see if it's an integrated player. :O

EDIT: Turns out it's not, but this is great anyway!

Attachments

• DWM84x.mp3
    117.6 KB · Views: 5
Guys - I will be adding more. You can change between 3 of them right now in the lower left. Blue, white, dark. I'll add one that was closer to the old soon. the "Dark" will be closest to what was here before.

Love the UM UI.X option; the previous color picker didn't even work in this forum, it was always red.

Really pleased with how this update looks, definitely avoided all of the original concerns I had and behaves much better than even the same engine on other forums (Kemper comes to mind).

*edit* One thing I am seriously missing now is the ability to hide avatars. They take up a ton of real estate on the screen and I just generally find them distracting/not useful; the old forum had this option but I'm not seeing it here and it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks all \m/

I will be reviewing all feedback after I get my own list of things knocked out. Appreciate it!

One of my fav parts of this new one, you can upload your own pics now to the media gallery, and then link to them inside a thread, etc. - no need to upload elsewhere now.

I hope to soon have the ability where you all can sell your wares through here as well... coming soon.

Reactions: Terminus
I think it's great, another forum I dig is using the same soft so I'm already getting use to it.

Any relationship to the Chameleon Forums?

No relation. A lot of the mid/larger forums are/have moved to this software. It's actually made by the guys who originally owned the old software. They sold the company, the buyers drove it into the ground, all the guys left and started new (and better).

No relation. A lot of the mid/larger forums are/have moved to this software. It's actually made by the guys who originally owned the old software. They sold the company, the buyers drove it into the ground, all the guys left and started new (and better).

Oh, cool. I figured that was most likely but though I'd ask anyway. :thumbsup:

I dig.

I like the new look, I do have an issue though...seems like the threads keep their "new" status until I click on them while before I didn't need to do that, just visiting the subforum was enough, and I really preferred it that way. I don't want to have to click to each new thread to remove the "new" status. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to change it?

edit: Actually, I get every thread back to oct 22 as "new" right know...I'm supposed to click to dozens of threads in each subforum to remove the "new" status... wtf.

Last edited: