So, what are you lot doin waiting until the new album is released?

Tony

Englands Last Bolshie
Apr 18, 2001
Peoples Republic Of Derby
Personally, im buggered :lol:

Usually i can work out when the next 54 gig is that im going to... but i cant, arrrgh :cry:

Im having withdrawal symptoms ;)

Anyone else coping badly to life without 54 for a short period? ;)

I'm just about getting by, been listening to NVS quite a lot on the old mini disc travelling to and from work :D and now I've got a couple of ringtones on the mobile I just keep getting folks to ring me in the day for a quick 54 fix ;)

btw - Tony, stop slacking and get your site updated ;) it makes a change to be doing the nagging instead of receiving it! :lol:

Yeah with you there on that one Raven, bit naff not having a great deal of dosh around, being unemployed sucks big time.:(

Still things for me have improved as i have got a new job to go to after Bloodstock.
Hope you get yourself sorted soon.

I'm not gonna complain to much though as i have had a great summer break (the weather has been grand)and i have been able to do one or two things at home, plus i was able to see the great saxon play Nottingham (i would not have been able to go as i should have been working - fate or what!).

But if you need cheering up just listen to some 54 or any of your other favourite bands..that certainly works for me.:D

Im unemployed too.... so all my dole money is ITCHING for a 54 gig/album/new merch/ anything ;)

And Nomad - Darn.... yer right i got no excuse now :lol: Itll be done by the time the weekends out, just altering a few pages. and i NEVER tell you, its neil & dave i annoy ;)

Hey Tony!
Where the hell did you get Children Of Bodom's version of The Trooper from please?! I own everything CoB have released (apart from the three demos), but I've never heard of them doing a cover of that song! Wow, I've GOT to hear that, so if you can let me know please mate... *stupidly all excited*

I got in on kaZaa, however, before you explode with over-excitedness ( ;) ) its well known to have the wrong band listed.

Even if it isnt Bodom, its still rockin :headbang:

Probably is - i got a cover of aces high that is meant to be arch enemy but sounds like children of bodom :lol:

ARRRRGH why do they let people label em? :loL:

Cheers for sorting that out Tony and Raven - I don't think The Trooper is by CoB as I seem to remember hearing that Sentenced had done a cover of it. Still, Bodom should do a cover of something like Phantom Of The Opera, or one of the other Maiden songs with great guitar leads!

PS - I've got Wages Of Sin on tape and the first track is absolutely amazing, but sadly the album trails away IMO after that. Still, Ms. Gossard 'ey, phwooooooooooar! ;) :p

http://www.archenemy.net/pictures/metalfest2002.shtml
(2nd and 4th pictures) :D

...sitting here tapping my fingers to the old stuff... and going camping with a crazy bunch of nutters...... oh yeah,,, driving round in my motor car with it up LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! raaaaaaaaaa ribbit...

hello btw......

the lovely Son of MM has allowed me to poach his comp briefly just to say how do duckies......

hoorah .. for tomorrow we go a camping and then to bloodstock on sat...

GAMMA RAY AND BLIND GUARDIAN, HERE I COME....

ps. LMM hope ya have ur big boots ready- i got mine and an ickle little skiet yayaya....

even if we dont go out we can dress up and go to thelocal pub and given a fright/ grin lolololol

SEe u friday baby

MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx