so, what did u all get?

Thespawned

Total Area 54 Metalhead!
Jun 1, 2001
Cambridgeshire
www.metalprovider.com
for XMAS???????

i got some VERY cool headphones, like the best u can buy. the sound quality is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!.

least i will be able to listen to music at night and not piss me mum off!!!!!!

also got £40 from reletives

a couple of Sentenced albums - Crimson and Frozen, both :headbang:

oh, and a cool stand for my bass :D

not to mention my tickets to see Iced Earth in janurary 2002 :)

Lucky Bar-stard ;)

I got 2 books. Roy Keanes biog, and David Beckhams Biog. Both £10 altogether.

Cant wait till i get back to college, i get money again. Kin xmas has been a disaster financially.

Originally posted by Thespawned
doh

i thought u said a "flash gorden"

i was getting excited then

FLASH, WOOOAHOOOO master of the universe!!!!!!!

QUEEEN ROCK!!!!!!!!

im so gutted i never got to see them live with mercury

however
Brian may did come out on stage when i saw ALice copper - and i nearly wet msyself!!!!!!!! that was one awesome moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much can i change the topic of conversation, wot?#???????

Originally posted by madgirl
its made in the shape of a rainbow t rout and its got all funky reflective colours on it

Did you know that Sack Trick did a song called Rainbow Trout? Can you guess what it's about?

A not really spectacular but much needed pressie was a load of socks, as I've been rapidly running out recently.

Considering what Sack Trick named themselves after (and I'm sure you're far too clean to know about blokes making shapes with their dangly bits) that's not too suprising.

Also, the spaceship is crewed by penguins, two of whom have replaced the fuel with fish, and that's why it runs out. They then fuel the ship on fish oil. You don;t get that calibre of plot on Star Trek now, do you?:lol:

thats mental!!!!!! sounds prettty funny though,
i like penguins, especially the choc variety!!!!!

and ofcourse- i AM too pure to know such things ! :tickled:

im afraid that i wouldnt know much about star trek!!!!!
i was recently forced to sit through an episode or 3- but actually one of the mwas pretty entertaining - it was like a land of free lurving - or something.!!!! downside being that u had to run everywhere and that if u broke a law u were executed immediately! it was an odd one- but the general idea of lots of sex seemed to appeal...

right cold shower time me thinx
i blame the chat rooms !!!! ( TONY, NEIL !)