so, what did you buy people for Christmas/Hanukkah?

I should probably buy crap soon seeing as how I have to shit it out to the USA. Probably a scarf for mom and something else for dad.

Mom: a Christmas tree and some perfume
Dad: the Christmas tree and some lamp thingie he wants and a concert ticket
Peter: New jeans, Tony Romo Cowboys jersey, Enterprise NCC-1701-D toy, and underwear
Cara and Derick: not tellin
Blitzkrieg: pig ears, a bed, new loofah dog, and a kong
Ramses: cat nip bubbles, mice toys, and a scratching post

NOTHING!

Actually if I said what I was really getting I would ruin the surprise... for a certain someone...

Though I'm taking Jen to MAGfest for our hanukamasanniversary day (well 2 year anniversary)

and since my family and I don't really believe in giving presents anymore during these holidays (its childish we feel), we aren't.

I'm also getting my rock and roll clown friend some cocaine...

I haven't really started my shoppings yet..
I have a HUGE list of friends/ family I need to get things for...

Will: don;t you love to be half jewish?
your jewish side gives $$$ on Hanukah,
and then the other side gets you gifts :D
haha

Dad- 3 Alice Cooper cds (Billion Dollar Babie, Trash and Hey Stoopid)
- Alice Cooper: Welcome To My Nightmare DVD
- 2 shirts
- Thor statue

Mom- A gift certificate for something

Stepmom- Gotta find out what Dad's getting her first

Brother- Action figures

Dad - Recording some old songs that he wrote when he was my age with will and bianca.

Mom - A GPS for her car

Pete (youngest Brother) - Xbox 360, Call of Duty 2, Rainbow Six Vegas

John (Middle Brother) - 60 dollars to Best Buy and probably getting him a wireless PS2 controller and a game or 2 once I figure out which ones.

Not going to say what I got Bianca in case she comes on here. Still need to find something for my Tim and Matt, and Bianca's Parents. Then Im done.

I REALLY need to go shopping, but so far...

best friend: weed and trans-siberian orchestra ticket

friends mom and dad: weed

baby brother: beer bong

big brother: shot glasses

big sister and her hubby: i'm probably gonna print and mat some of the pictures i have of their little angels once i get around to developing them...

nephew #1: ticket to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a Caps game

nephew #2: ticket to a Caps game and a little hockey stick:heh:

soooo many other people.. i hate shopping during the holidays:mad:

umm knowing this is the nevermore forum (not saying it in a bad way) i have no idea if my question will be answered in a joke or not but theres a chick i like and im tryinig to figure out what i should get her, but i got no idea. any suggestions?

I gots me a couple of boots, a bunch of jeans, a few bottles of cologne, a couple of sweaters, and a few other things.

I only got 3 gifts for other people.

umm knowing this is the nevermore forum (not saying it in a bad way) i have no idea if my question will be answered in a joke or not but theres a chick i like and im tryinig to figure out what i should get her, but i got no idea. any suggestions?

I thought you were getting me an AA shirt.

:cool:

Seriously - don't be a douche and buy a girl you like something generic. People that don't know you or don't really like you but have to buy you a gift tend to buy bath stuff or candles or cute lil christmas crap. While there's nothing really wrong with it, there's nothing special about it either. Find out what she likes or find something that reminds you of her and get it.

Also, nothing says crush like a carton of smokes and a Hooters shirt.

Get her a dildo and tell her that she needs to stretch out before a fucking can cummence (I know what I wrote).

But seriously, I usually just stick to perfume. You don't need to walk around with a bunch of flowers, jewelry is really personal and kind of forward, you don't know her well enough to get her anything that is really suited to her tastes. But most women love perfume, and just passing by her could give you a good idea of what kind of scents she likes to wear. Fresh, citrusy, flowery etc.
The more obscure the brand, or if it comes from a store that only sells their own stuff (like Bath And Body Works or The Body Shop), you have more of a chance that she won't have that particular bottle.

i wont comment on the ps3...

Ryan. tell us more about the chick if you want a serious answer, what is she into, what does she do, how old is she, shit like that will also help you think about what to get. Think about the shit that she really likes but isnt that vocal about... in other words, if shes really like cats and every knows it, then she probably has a bunch of stupid cat related shit from everyone else as gifts from at one point or another. Talk to her and get an idea for something she likes that not everyone knows, and find something related to it. That way its somewhat original and she will appreciate it much more.

Edit: also it will show that you are a good listener if you just catch something real quick and dont keep asking here to go into detail (because that looks like your fishing for gift ideas) But she will think "oh he remembered that i like..."

im going to kill you for the ps3 and then never get it because ill be too busy getting raped in juvi

well, I don't have it, my brother does. Killing me won't help your cause.

And Mike, you don't like the ps3??? In case you don't know, they released an update on the internet that you can download with the ps3, I heard it helps the performance of the system.