So, what Gigantour date(s) will you be attending this summer?

dead6skin6mask6 said:
August 28 - Atlantic City, NJ
Me too, and there is gonna be a party at my friend's house two blocks off the shore. Interested in some BBQ before Nevermore William?

metalskater7 said:
Me too, and there is gonna be a party at my friend's house two blocks off the shore. Interested in some BBQ before Nevermore William?

Definitely! send me a message on AIM. i'm going out for the night. we'll talk :D

gonna be there with my parents, Dan, Christina, and probably one more person, so... :lol:

I am going to the one on Jones Beach, NY.....forgot the date........think it's August 23rd or someshit........ btw......listening to Final Product......kicks fucking ass! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

O.O

August 13th in Milwaukee and maybe August 12th in IL @ Tweeter Center (if I can justify the money + missing work, stupid Nevermore all "We're gonna play different sets" makes it a lot harder choice) it's going to be interesting as I'm mostly moving out of my apartment on the 13th and have no home on the 14th 'cause I'm moving into the new one on the 15th. Of course my parents live in Milwaukee so I'll probably crash there.