so whats you favourite official live album in your collection other than anthrax

DarbysDad said:
I got it off the Cartoon Network web site I think. He's a Character called Grim as in the Grim Reaper. The cartoons he's on are Grim and Evil and Grim Adventures. You're Aunite Social has a cool cartoon Avatar(icon) too!

I'm gonna go get one!! :hotjump:

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
I'm gonna go get one!! :hotjump:
I forgot to tell you I had to crop the picture. I do that when I find cool pics for avatars.

Also, Since I sa Dutchy's name I forgot mention a great live hardcore\punk albums I have from GBH - Live In Japan and DI (fav OC punk band) - forget the title.

Anyway :headbang: on you youngen!!! :D

CyThrax said:
Don't have much of a selection of live stuff to pick from, so I'd have to go with Rush in Rio and Led Zep's How the West Was Won
How is the Zep Album Cy? I haven't heard the whole thing yet but the cuts I heard rocked. And remember Anyplace But Here, is a kick ass tune!!!!

DarbysDad said:
How is the Zep Album Cy? I haven't heard the whole thing yet but the cuts I heard rocked. And remember Anyplace But Here, is a kick ass tune!!!!

It's pretty good. I've watched their live DVD (it came out at the same time) more than I've listened to the album, and the DVD kicks ass big-time.

And yes, Anyplace But Here, does kick ass!

DarbysDad said:
I got it off the Cartoon Network web site I think. He's a Character called Grim as in the Grim Reaper. The cartoons he's on are Grim and Evil and Grim Adventures. You're Aunite Social has a cool cartoon Avatar(icon) too!

Where is BLF CA. I am in the BAY AREA.......:headbang:

Seriously,

Maiden - Live After Death because I was at night number 2
AC\DC - If You Want Blood
KISS - Alive and Alive II
Ted Nugent - Double Live Gonzo

DarbysDad said:
BLF (Bellflower) is in LA county. I'm real close to Long Beach. I'm almost on the border of LA County and Orange County.
I have a buddy up here that lived if Bellflower for 10+ years.....

??? nowbody knows the best live album ever????

o.k. the kiss alives are classic best of.....

but the Metallica Binge & Purge is absolutly top

i don´t also´like the new shit and the old bla bla bla metallica-old-new gossip

but this Mexico Shit is the best Metallica Album - it sounds killer....

Just official releases, I'm gonna go with:

Slayer - Decade of Agression
Megadeth - Rude Awakening
Iron Maiden - Beast over Hammersmith
Motorhead - Everything Louder Than Everyone Else
Halford - Live Insurrection
Manowar - Hell on Wheels Live

But my favorite live album of all-time is Iced Earth - Alive in Athens (3 disc)

Scott

DarbysDad said:
I forgot to tell you I had to crop the picture. I do that when I find cool pics for avatars.

Also, Since I sa Dutchy's name I forgot mention a great live hardcore\punk albums I have from GBH - Live In Japan and DI (fav OC punk band) - forget the title.

Anyway :headbang: on you youngen!!! :D
how old are you man?? I know the names but I have no album's from these bands, this is early 80's right??