So who are Hex?

Soul Conspiracy said:
Hey, I just came here by accident, who are hex, are they any good?

:cool:

Hey there Soul Conspiracy! HEX is a metal band - of course - with an emphasis on compositions with dark, progressive themes. We released out first full-length CD earlier this year, and have received some favorable reviews. You can check out all of our tunes at www.mp3.com/H_E_X. Let us know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!

Bob

Hey Bob I just checked out a few of your songs and I think you guys are pretty cool. The funny thing is that I noticed you at the PP board and realized that you are a friend of my brother Chris Carlson. He told me about your site so I went to hear some songs. It's cool that you have your own little forum at UM. I usually live at (I mean post at ;) ) the Symphony X forum but anyway...you guys are cool! :)

The Metal Chick said:
Hey Bob I just checked out a few of your songs and I think you guys are pretty cool. The funny thing is that I noticed you at the PP board and realized that you are a friend of my brother Chris Carlson. He told me about your site so I went to hear some songs. It's cool that you have your own little forum at UM. I usually live at (I mean post at ;) ) the Symphony X forum but anyway...you guys are cool! :)

Hey Amanda, Chris talks abut you often - especially when you guys were working on the Sunset Arms project. Your demos sounded good and had a lot of potential. You probably don't remember, but I used to hang with Chris alot throughout high school and spent alot of time at your house/apartment. You were just a kid bakc then :)

Anyways, thanks for listening and for the post. I'll give Chris a copy of the CD for you the next time I see him.

Cheers!

Bob

hey bob, i have an idea. after being out here in the middle of nowhere for a while, i think that i may be able to pass out some demos and get you known out here. surprisingly there are a few metalheads out here besides myself. send me some demos, or i will get some when i come back next.

Hydraleader said:
hey bob, i have an idea. after being out here in the middle of nowhere for a while, i think that i may be able to pass out some demos and get you known out here. surprisingly there are a few metalheads out here besides myself. send me some demos, or i will get some when i come back next.

Hey, great idea! I'll get to work on coming up with a 3-4 song demo with cool artwork, etc. I'll let you know when they are ready.

Thanks man!

How's school going so far?

niu.... hm..... for being a party school, it blows. i really haven't seen too many parties. these weekend i'm gonna go looking for some. some of the classes are hard, some are cool, and some are beyond pointless. food is pretty decent, it would be even better if the places would stay open later than 6:30. i haven't seen much of a music scene either. but i guess i just got here. so not too bad thus far.

hey bob. i just wanted to congradulate HEX on their appearance on the Ultimate Metal volume one. lined up with those bands, and being number 5 on the line up is an awesome accomplishment. Unbelievable that a little while ago you guys were just starting your first album. mucho props. HEX for life.

Hydraleader said:
hey bob. i just wanted to congradulate HEX on their appearance on the Ultimate Metal volume one. lined up with those bands, and being number 5 on the line up is an awesome accomplishment. Unbelievable that a little while ago you guys were just starting your first album. mucho props. HEX for life.

Thanks man! I've got a copy for you, if you want one.

P.S. Actually, we're track #6, which is appropriate given our name :)