Welcome to the official HEX forum!!!

Originally posted by _Cha0s_
once you realese the album you should come to play over here :p

We hope to do a few shows next year, but I'm not sure that we'll make it to Mexico City - unless, of course, there is a huge HEX following there that we don't know about :)

Originally posted by opacity
once they've released that mini album, I wanna have it :p

We're still expecting to finish this up by mid-January. You'll be able to download the tunes for free or buy the CD (with lyrics and liner notes) from mp3.com.

Thanks so much for the interest!!!

Bob

Originally posted by opacity
I read mp3.com is gonna limit the number of songs you can upload, unless you're a paying artist...

We are a paying artist, so I believe we can post an unlimited # of songs on our mp3.com site. They are making quite a few changes for 2003.

Bob

Originally posted by rgbeach
That's great! We will likely have about 200-300 CDs that we manufacture ourselves that will be for sale on our web-site.

Bob
:)
you better keep us up-to-date here! :D and put one copy aside for opacity ;)

hey kambriel, there is still some good nu-metal out there. i mean, look at me. hahahahahaha. bob, can't wait for the new stuff to come out. i got new stuff for you too. can't wait for the studio to be fixed. peace out my brethren. hm.......let me rephrase that. later.

Originally posted by Hydraleader
hey kambriel, there is still some good nu-metal out there. i mean, look at me. hahahahahaha. bob, can't wait for the new stuff to come out. i got new stuff for you too. can't wait for the studio to be fixed. peace out my brethren. hm.......let me rephrase that. later.

The studio is fixed - has been for about a week. With all the work remaining on the CD, I won't be able to record your new stuff for a couple weeks. How does Saturday, Feb. 22 sound? But, don't tell Brittany, because there won't be time to work on her stuff for a while.

Originally posted by rgbeach
The studio is fixed - has been for about a week. With all the work remaining on the CD, I won't be able to record your new stuff for a couple weeks. How does Saturday, Feb. 22 sound? But, don't tell Brittany, because there won't be time to work on her stuff for a while.

that sounds pretty good to me right now. i'll see exactly what;s going on that day, but it should be good. i'm trying to get Acid pro 4.0 and fruity loops off a friend right now, but we're having problems getting it on my computer, but oh well.

Hydraleader.....you know what I meant by the nu-metal comment. Most of the stuff coming out lately all sounds alike. You are an exception to the rule....in more ways than one. :p

Can't wait to get a copy of the CD, Bob!!! Still trying to get your name out here in central Il. And I didn't know Brittany was coming out with her own stuff. ;)

Originally posted by Kambriel
Hydraleader.....you know what I meant by the nu-metal comment. Most of the stuff coming out lately all sounds alike. You are an exception to the rule....in more ways than one. :p

Can't wait to get a copy of the CD, Bob!!! Still trying to get your name out here in central Il. And I didn't know Brittany was coming out with her own stuff. ;)

She and her friend Jordan are starting a band called the Rockin' Devils. Pretty interesting for 7-year olds!!!

Originally posted by The Yngster
Just listened to the samples and I liked it! Great bass, nice lead guitar work, definitely something I would buy. Hope you guys release a full album soon.

Thanks for the feedback - and the post! We will have our full-length CD finished in a couple weeks. If you send me an email or private message with your address, I will send a free copy.

Bob