So who got the DVD?

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
I've been lazy and working nonstop but I'm heading to Best Buy shortly to buy it, I've seen them live so many times I'm more interested in the other footage on the DVD, is it good or great?

should be available in australia tomorrow at jb hifi,got pushed back a week,i just ordered the dvd,looking forward to it as this will probably be the closest i get to seeing them this time around.

It seems like they released this one on the cheap compared to Chile On Hell as there's no nicer edition for the DVD and theres no blu ray release as far as i know. Still the DVD and CD both look and sound good.

Thats why i ordered the bundle from Nuclear Blast Germany, got it last week.
figured it shouldn’t be to hard through job usually pretty straight forward,I thought it might get released on iTunes as well but it only got the music so far,it being on DVD only doesn’t really worry me,haven’t really watched any blue ray music vids to know the difference.

I got it. It's solid.

One gripe I have is that the vision and the audio are slightly out of sync, which is annoying as hell.

The concert itself is really great - the sound and performance are really good. Just disappointed that they didn't show any of Frankie when he's playing the bass part during the start of the heavy part of Blood Eagle Wings!!!!

Reactions: sufferer
Not sure if it's just my DVD player...... my Slayer Repentless blue ray does the same..... annoying as fuck!!!!

Hey guys!!! I'm back. Been a while since I've posted on here.
I've listened to the album (on Spotify). They sound brilliant. Joey honestly gets better with age.

What a setlist!!!

As for the DVD I might wait til they hopefully release a Bluray version.