So who has bought the Voyager DVD ??

Just got my 2DVD set today. It's amazing, the band is even better and tighter live than I imagined (never seen them for real, I think Nevermore has visited Finland only once). There seems to be an encoding problem however on disc 2, in the Metal Mania portion. In the first three songs video frequently stops for a second and then fastforwards to catch up, audio is ok. Anyone else got this problem? Defective batch of DVDs? Or is it just my copy?

Just got my 2DVD set today. It's amazing, the band is even better and tighter live than I imagined (never seen them for real, I think Nevermore has visited Finland only once). There seems to be an encoding problem however on disc 2, in the Metal Mania portion. In the first three songs video frequently stops for a second and then fastforwards to catch up, audio is ok. Anyone else got this problem? Defective batch of DVDs? Or is it just my copy?

Oh those tracks screw me up too... Only worse, the audio and video is skipping

edit: I haven't checked if it's a problem with the dvd-player yet.. the dvd looks scratchless though

I bought that motherfucker today and it's fantastic!

Hey what's up? The name is Liverslapper, how are you doing this evening? Want a soda? hmmm? Want a...shmoke and a pancake? Hmmm....want some.....apple pie? eh? you want some.......cheesecake? hmmm?

HMMM DO YOU WANT SOME FUCKING CHEESECAKE!?!??!?!?!?! DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN DAMNIT.

CHEESE...MOTHER FUCKIN' CAKE.

Hey what's up? The name is Liverslapper, how are you doing this evening? Want a soda? hmmm? Want a...shmoke and a pancake? Hmmm....want some.....apple pie? eh? you want some.......cheesecake? hmmm?

HMMM DO YOU WANT SOME FUCKING CHEESECAKE!?!??!?!?!?! DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN DAMNIT.

CHEESE...MOTHER FUCKIN' CAKE.

you are a god damn molestor. GO DIE!

otherwise, how are you Steve? May I have a bite of your cheesecake?