So, who has that bloody DVD ??

DwnTurn said:
looks like The End records in the states will have copies for sale for you americans interested. Probably not the only source, but they are worth supporting over amazon.

I was looking for it on their site, but had no luck where did you see it?

cedarbreed said:
I don't know who's telling the truth but if Dysphorie really receives the DVD on thursday, could you please let us know?
Sure, i will...but now, thanks to the information from Cloudy Dream and The Weebull, it seems to be possible:loco: Crossed fingers !!

My dad ordered it at a shop. The shop called yesterday, and said it had arrived. My dad comes home, what does he bring? A vision of dying embrace (or whatever it is called). :( Cost me €28, and I don't even like it... Never been too fond of old Anathema. Oh well...

opethmaniac said:
Sure, i will...but now, thanks to the information from Cloudy Dream and The Weebull, it seems to be possible:loco: Crossed fingers !!

Well, it's ok , they received it and sell it for 23 euros..i guess you all should try to contact your local music store (if you have of course) coz it's gonna take quite a long time for big shops such as Virgin, Amazon, Play to receive it since it seems that they don't really give a shit..

Yesterday I have spoken to Danny (after the Zalaegerszeg gig) and he said to me that the the will be available in mid-january, it will be released by BMG. That's all I know and I think it could be true :)

here goes for the non-believers:

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg