So who's going to be @ Biebop in Belgium at the 5th of April

Heh, Hawk..i'm going too!
see ya there..(i think i will be on the other side from where you stand..i still remember the headache after the nevermore gig in Helmond..hehe :erk:

xxx Iris xxx

That's cool Iris. But don't fear, I will not be in the front row as I was with NeverMore.

Morelikely I'll be standing in the middle listning to the music.

gelukkig maar ;)
'k weet alleen niet of ik vooraan zal staan, daar waar plek is, denk ik =)
:hotjump:
xxx Iris xxx

Ik sta waarschijnlijk ergens in het midden met wat vrienden. Ik hoop je nog te zien.

Goed he ARK??? Heb je het Worldchanger album van Jorn Lande ook?

nog niet. Ik luister wel heel veel naar Beyond twilight, daar zingt hij ook in. Zijn stem is geweldig, soms vind ik hem nog beter in zijn expressies dan WD. (uh oh...heb ìk dat nou ècht gezegd? ;) Hij kan heel veel soul in zijn stem leggen, ik krijg daar gewoon kippevel van!...
Maar goed, ik moet nog achter zijn solo album aan...
Als ik het goed heb, je hebt toch een kaal hoofd, hè? Anders loop ik straks nog tegen de verkeerde te ouwehoeren..hihi maar goed, alsof jij de enige bent met een kaal hoofd daar..duh!
Ik zie wel...
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai...
xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by mcoenen
Ik zal er ook zijn, ik zal bij alle 4 de optredens aanwezig zijn daar ik Evergrey een beetje ga assisteren als roadie :)

Marcel

Niet als voorprogramma??? :cry:

Het zou :headbang: geweest zijn om jullie weer te zien.

Originally posted by Hawk

Niet als voorprogramma??? :cry:

Het zou :headbang: geweest zijn om jullie weer te zien.

Hawk,

We are playing almost every weekend throughout the entire country (and Denmark in May) so you can definately catch us somehwere else!!
Check out http://www.suncaged.com (dates page) for details.

Hope to see you soon!

Hey Hawk!

So.. where were you? Didn't see you in the Biebob! Hey, why not in the front btw? You can just listen to the music without going nuts?? I sure can't (and didn't) *g*

xxx Marlies

Hey Marlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to "see" you here. Your're right. I was held up. But I hope to see Nico and you [and Iris too] At the Annihilator gig!

xxx And give my regards to the best photographer in Europe ;)