So will the Presidential Hair take him all the way?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
When I first saw John Kerry beginning his campaign over a year ago, I said he would be our next president merely because of his Presidential Hair. Now he's won the Iowa Caucus and the New Hampshire Primary. I think Dean screwed the pooch with his wacky speech last week, whoops.

In other completely unrelated news ( :D ) Bush cannot say "the weapons of mass destruction will be found in Iraq" anymore, only that they used to be there. Putz. :Spin:

NAD said:
When I first saw John Kerry beginning his campaign over a year ago, I said he would be our next president merely because of his Presidential Hair. Now he's won the Iowa Caucus and the New Hampshire Primary. I think Dean screwed the pooch with his wacky speech last week, whoops.

In other completely unrelated news ( :D ) Bush cannot say "the weapons of mass destruction will be found in Iraq" anymore, only that they used to be there. Putz. :Spin:

What's really funny (as mentioned in another thread) is that Colin Powell is now saying they probably never were there.

What intelligence are these fucks using?? They blame Clinton for dumbing down the military and CIA, but aside from more military spending, I haven't seen much improvement.

As far as the presidential race, there are rumors that Bush is going to dump Cheney and pick former NY mayor Rudy Giuliani as his running mate.. You know that they will run with the whole backdrop of 9-11... Talk about being cheap, their campaign will run on the graves of 1,000's of lives...

I think Kerry and Edwards should join sides, with Edwards as VP. That way no one can criticize him and say lack of experience. And then in 8 years, Edwards could run fo Prez! :D

Dean is funny though and I really like his intensity. I think he and Bush should just get in the fucking ring and settle this one.

Papa Josh said:
I think Kerry and Edwards should join sides, with Edwards as VP. That way no one can criticize him and say lack of experience. And then in 8 years, Edwards could run fo Prez! :D
That would be quite the winning combination.

I like Dean, but I'm afraid he's too far left to be a true challenger to Bush, who can probably still ride on that "compassionate conservative" bit to get the swing votes.

All I know is I'll be voting Democrat for the first time ever later this year. :lol:

Papa Josh said:
As far as the presidential race, there are rumors that Bush is going to dump Cheney and pick former NY mayor Rudy Giuliani as his running mate..
Giuliani wouldn't stoop so low but I wouldn't put it past Bush to entertain that idea.

You know, that is brilliant. That would get my vote. (If I could vote that is.)

What are you talking about "if" you could vote? You married an American citizen, that makes you completely legal, right!?!?

(note: sarcasm)

NAD said:
What are you talking about "if" you could vote? You married an American citizen, that makes you completely legal, right!?!?

(note: sarcasm)
No no, citizens only. You see, all my tax dollars are sent back to the UK in little green H&R Block envelopes.

Really? I don't suppose those are like "diplomatic pouches" are they?

(Diplomatic pouch = search-free packages sent to US Embassies that normally contain booze and other drugs, legal or not)