so..........

You should buy all the Nevermore cd's if you want to get technical. I'm gonna buy the new one on Friday. They kicked serious ass on the Gigantour in Tucson last Friday.

I heard the track on the CM site and I downloaded the rest of the album but only listened to the first song so far. Both songs took a few listens to kick in but they grew on me really fast and they kick ass. I get payed today so I think im just gonna go dish out 16 bucks for it. Seems like everyones giving it great reviews!

Don't get it, it's just more modern bullshit. And yes, Metal Church is infinitely better.

As long as you promise to buy all of the Metal Church albums at the same time as you buy this shit fest.

Scourge of Malice said:
im lovin it.. its the first nevermore album I've purchased, but I think I'll be buying more soon. what would you reccomend for the next album of theirs for me to buy in a few weeks?

I would recommend buying Politics of Ecstasy and Dreaming Neon Black next. Those two albums are mandatory.

JohnDoe04 said:
I would recommend buying Politics of Ecstasy and Dreaming Neon Black next. Those two albums are mandatory.

PoE first, then DNB.

In the mean time download the songs "Seven Tongues of God", "This Sacrement" and "Next In Line" from Politics...

"The Death of Passion" and "Poison Godmachine" from Dreaming...