So

We've been had! :lol:

I'm assuming you'll be putting up either theweakest track on the CD or one of the two you played in April? Usually bands release the shittiest song on the albu mso that the rest is that much better when it arrives. Except obviously, this won't be shit WILL IT LADS?

Theres that too, though there are very few albums that are so good that theres nothing wrong with them. Unless we're talking about something Chuck Schuldiner did, in which case everything he touched was fucking gold.

Be alright, we can hope hahaha

still_20waiting.jpg

Just listened to it twice (because some fucking senile old bastard rang for my dad and wouldn't shut the fuck up for ten bastarding minutes). Gobsmacked. Absolutely stunning performance, crushing tone, and the vocals.... jesus fucking christ, the vocals!

12/10, extremely fucking impressed. Evile consantly impress me more and more with everything - Enter the Grave was an improvement upon the Hell Demo, this totally shits on Enter the Grave. Runny shit, with piranhas in it.If the rest of Infected Nations is this good, then Evile own 2009. Hands fucking down.

Looks like I owe you a fiver Matt

NICE work on the vocals first of all. I like the kind of effect, reminds me of Fear Factory somehow. And as I said, more technical than ETG, which is great.
Gang vocals also, always a must. Great start, can't wait for September. :kickass:

yum, loving the track. not 100% on the vocal style as such atm, but i'm sure i'll adore it after a few listenings. you've done it again lads, i knew you would. pre-ordering the album this week i think, laaaaahvly t-shirt, i shall wear it with pride.