So

FUCKING GLORIOUS.

Any idea what "Highly Limited Edition" means? Gonna preorder it imminently....

"Highly Limited Edition" makes me think like..... limited printing *shrug*. I just preordered non-the-less. Good job you guys, this could be the BEST album this year.

finally managed to download it. i think its bloody brilliant. vocals remind me of max cavalera a lot but thats definately a good thing. if i had to describe it i'd say it sounds a bit like a cross between classic megadeth an sepultura. i'm really looking forward to listening to the whole album

Excellent stuff! Really heavy, but good amd complex too. I also thought the vocals were quite Cavaleraish - Sepultura vox to go with your Sepultura cover art! Really good, I'll be playing this one over and over. Looking forward to the album a lot!

Arrangement in this song is A+++++++. Cant get enough of it. Solo melted my face off. Vocals are intense!!! Riffage is Epic and Unique. I´ll be getting the Highly limited edition plus the vinyl.

After listening to the song a couple of times I have to say, well done guys. It's a real step up from Enter The Grave. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the record now! :kickass: