So

I like this song a lot better than the new Megadeth song... I have already felt compelled to listen to this more times than I have played Headcrusher. Evile are pushing themselves in a way that Megadeth are not (on Headcrusher anyway... we'll see how the rest of their album turns out). It's a dark sounding song. Even reminds me of Forbidden's Twisted Into Form in some ways, and that's the highest compliment you will get out of me...

I downloaded the .wav and converted to FLAC, and man does this track kick ass, I can't wait for the new album, i'm buying it for sure, along with the new Megadeth.

Evile are pushing themselves in a way that Megadeth are not

I agree with that, only because Megadeth found, and established their sound years ago. Where as Evile are in the process of doing so.. by the sound of 'Infected Nation' the album is going to blow Enter The Grave away.

Matt was right when he said expect a focused, more mature offering.

I like this song a lot better than the new Megadeth song... I have already felt compelled to listen to this more times than I have played Headcrusher. Evile are pushing themselves in a way that Megadeth are not (on Headcrusher anyway... we'll see how the rest of their album turns out). It's a dark sounding song. Even reminds me of Forbidden's Twisted Into Form in some ways, and that's the highest compliment you will get out of me...

Interesting.

When the full version of Headcrusher came out I listened to it like 20 times over and over again. With Infected Nations, while it's very fucking good, I listened to it twice then switched off. Both songs are very very good but I can honestly say I'm more excited about Endgame than Infected Nations.

One thing that is really fucking me off is that everyone s saying that it sounds like Sepultura

Let me say this now, if you think that Infected Nation sounds like Sepultura then you need a solid backhand across the fucking face. Matt sounds sod all like Max Cavalera for one, and as for the instrumentals.... yes, thee ae similarities to Sepultura. But theres also similarties to Slayer, Death and even Coroner. Almost all thrash has similarities to itself, the only reason anyone is sayig it sounds like Sepultura is because of Michael Whelan's artwork. uaranteed.

/Rant

EVile own balls

Damn straight Dave! I said I was hoping it would have Sepulturesque arrangement a month ago. But it does not sound like Sepultura.

Exactly.

Yeah it bears the odd imilarity to Beneath the Remans or whatever but what doesn't these days? Merciless Death reek of Morbid Visions, except Morbid Visios is good and MercilessDeath suck as.

:lol: I told you this keyboard has been acting up!

INSIDE CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN! EVIL TAKES IT'S FORM!
INSIDE CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN! OL DRAKE BREAKS HIS JAWWW!

(It took me six fucking months to come up with that!!)

:lol:

It was also brought to my attention that Infected Nations could possibly be about Swine flu (dunno whether or not I read that on here). Therefore its my duty to make up a new album cover entitled 'Infected Bacon' because lets face it, it works. And it'd be funny as fuck.

Ol, wheres that picture from UK Gash of your logo with the pizza slicer??