Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
Just wondering,, What Message Board has more to offer? Do you Prefer the Ultimate Metal Board (this one) Or Scythes of Bodom's message board,,,

SOB's Board most definetly has a better layout and the way everything is arranged is nice but the fucking rules and regulations are gay, and the scythemaster, what a gay concept..

UM's Board's Layout and settup has not much to offer, but the people here, awesome. SOB's Board is filled with AYDY trendy bodom lovers that found the site on Google and im not saying UM duzint have its fair share of Fucktards but hey SOB is filled with them...

Over all, UM is better. Personality goes a long way in my book....:hotjump:

scythes of bodom is shit now there's nothing but noobs and fanboi's and the scythe master is a big gay monkey molestering cat fish.

yeah i like the off topic side way better than the cob i hope cob will bring out a better album..

I've never even been on any other CoB Messageboard.

It depends if there's as many cunts on the other board as there is here.

Kill 'Em All said:
I've never even been on any other CoB Messageboard.

It depends if there's as many cunts on the other board as there is here.

swearing can lead to banning - banning can lead to depression- depressing can lead to cutting- cutting can lead to emo. :Spin: :D :loco:

Draznog said:
swearing can lead to banning - banning can lead to depression- depressing can lead to cutting- cutting can lead to emo. :Spin: :D :loco:
I'm not stupid enough to go & start cutting myself. & as if I would become something I truly hate. & it wouldn't bother me that much if I was banned from here, not like I want to be anyway though. it's a good Messageboard when you don't get cocky remarks from older members.

i'll register to SOB & fuck that scythemaster ^^ he'll suck my scythe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.