What Message Board Is Better??

• Scythes Of Bodom COB Message Board

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Ultimate Metal COB Message Board

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOB, becasue only 90% of the users there are idiots. And because some threads actually are serious discussions about the band and not just people trying to be cool or make friends over the internet

I'd pick UM off-topic myself. The sense of community for the non-retarded and non-fan boy's is actually damn cool. SoB is an awful board, and since Bodom conquered the US much of the posts are unintelligible. Hugely senseless, massively silly and above all sickly sweet with alexi fandomism that it makes you sick.

UM off-topic, all the way.

I would say SOB cause I have way more posts there, and more people know me there, but lately its really become a shitty forum. The n00bs are everywhere, and I hate how uptight eveyone is getting over the stupidest shit.

-Gavin- said:
What band? It's just Alexi.

well this is the perfect gay, that he is in love with alexi and he thinks the band is only alexi....but for people that are in love with womans (like me), we see drums, bass, guitars and keyboards on cob... not only alexi....

people gay... die.

Güeño] said:
well this is the perfect gay, that he is in love with alexi and he thinks the band is only alexi....but for people that are in love with womans (like me), we see drums, bass, guitars and keyboards on cob... not only alexi....

people gay... die.

Oh noez that means we can't get married what a bummer.

Güeño] said:

people gay... die.

It was.

sarcasmmeter.jpg

Güeño] said:

people gay... die.

Tell you you didn't take what i said seriously?

Stop trying to be a smartass and go eat some tacos.

strange to ask something in this board...because i think the most will pick this board!
i think heres the cooler place because its not soo strict...yes scythemaster bitches....you dont are allowed to say what you want
the people and the board is ok but not the admins and the mods and the system...
i think this board would be better if its a phpbb, but the way it is now is ok....
i think the um cob board is a lil bit to small for a real board...
but its good that you can talk about other bands too...at the sob there is no metal discussion and that sucks... then the sob board is down for some months...easily stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.