• Scythes Of Bodom COB Message Board

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Ultimate Metal COB Message Board

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tut Ankh Amon said:
well most people nowadays are pretty uptight about emos and kids who like AYDY and praise alexi.

But that's pretty much unavoidable :p
I like AYDY? too, but I'm not all like OMG!!!111!1!!!1 Alexi. Thats the only thing I hate about that. The only questions people ever ask are about Alexi or how bad AYDY? sucks, or how cool it is. I'm just tired of all that repetitive bullshit.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I like AYDY? too, but I'm not all like OMG!!!111!1!!!1 Alexi. Thats the only thing I hate about that. The only questions people ever ask are about Alexi or how bad AYDY? sucks, or how cool it is. I'm just tired of all that repetitive bullshit.
exactly, so you're one step away of understanding the Off-Topic board:
we've been here so long that EVERYTHING about COB has become repetitive, so we just ignore the band most of the times and try to have a good time with ourselves (sometimes involving masturbation and orgies, sometimes not :p)

Tut Ankh Amon said:
exactly, so you're one step away of understanding the Off-Topic board:
we've been here so long that EVERYTHING about COB has become repetitive, so we just ignore the band most of the times and try to have a good time with ourselves (sometimes involving masturbation and orgies, sometimes not :p)

Orgies, sweet, I change my vote, wait....can I do that? I know you said sometimes, but when. I wanna know. Cause if thats a pic of you iin your avatar I'm totally in. :D But yeah, I think its way cool how everone is so laid back. It's really welcoming to the people who just join.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Orgies, sweet, I change my vote, wait....can I do that? I know you said sometimes, but when. I wanna know. Cause if thats a pic of you iin your avatar I'm totally in. :D But yeah, I think its way cool how everone is so laid back. It's really welcoming to the people who just join.
okay, i don't care if you are straight or gay, but i'm straight, have a penis, and the chick in my avatar is my girlfriend, so STAY BACK whatever your sexual option may be :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.