SOCCER NATION!

The only reason i even half way liked Christiano Ronaldo was becuase he played for ManU. I always thought he was a pre-maddona, a very talented pre-maddona, but a pre-maddona nonetheless. as for me pulling for Tevez even though he plays for City, there are some players you just love to watch no matter what team they play for, i.e. Brett Farve in football. (but i dont think I would still like tevez if he had gone to liverpool)

I hear you about Tevez. I used to like him when he played for Boca Juniors. Then he got transferred to my favorite team in the whole world, Corinthians. He became such a fucking idol, dude, it was simply unbelievable. I still follow Tevez even though I don't like Manchester City.

The only problem with Tevez is his nationality. :lol: (Come on, I'm Brazilian, I had to...)

The only reason i even half way liked Christiano Ronaldo was becuase he played for ManU. I always thought he was a pre-maddona, a very talented pre-maddona, but a pre-maddona nonetheless. as for me pulling for Tevez even though he plays for City, there are some players you just love to watch no matter what team they play for, i.e. Brett Farve in football. (but i dont think I would still like tevez if he had gone to liverpool)

I like Tevez despite the fact that he played for the much-despised arch-rival Boca Juniors in ARG and Corinthians in BRA, as I love RIVER PLATE and PALMEIRAS!:headbang::kickass::worship:cool:

I like Tevez despite the fact that he played for the much-despised arch-rival Boca Juniors in ARG and Corinthians in BRA, as I love RIVER PLATE and PALMEIRAS!:headbang::kickass::worship:cool:

The funny thing is that both your "beloved" doucheteams are out of this year's Libertadores. :lol:

That's kinda funny because I am a passionate Corinthians supporter (die-hard is an understatement) and I sympathize with Boca Juniors in Argentina. It's the exact opposite of you! :lol:

On another note, is it me, or is the World Cup LESS THAN 4 MONTHS AWAY??!? :kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The funny thing is that both your "beloved" doucheteams are out of this year's Libertadores. :lol:

That's kinda funny because I am a passionate Corinthians supporter (die-hard is an understatement) and I sympathize with Boca Juniors in Argentina. It's the exact opposite of you! :lol:

On another note, is it me, or is the World Cup LESS THAN 4 MONTHS AWAY??!? :kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang::headbang:
GO WORLD CUP GO!:headbang::kickass:

How is this for a goal?

That was quite the beauty!! That was a good game too!

Have you guys been following the European leagues at all? Arsenal blew their chances in such a huge way this weekend, and so did AC Milan (Sampdoria scored at the very last second).

Oh yeah... Are we ready for the WC or what??? Soon baby, soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to say that, as a life-long Chelsea fan, with only 3 games to go I think we just might blow it (again!). Arsenal are out of it after last weekend so it's just a two horse race - unfortunately the Blues seem to be wobbling when it really matters the most.

hey ho!

Hopefully when Liverpool beat Chelsea :) it doesn't end up costing them the league and handing it to ManU....Pool might need the points but we don't want United to get #19. Very conflicted....need United to beat Spurs this weekend for slim chance at 4th.

Hows Peterborough these days G-schnitt? I was born there and lived there til i was 7.....Muskham in Bretton.

I'm actually (and this may shock people) hoping Chelsea takes the league instead of ManU.

Did anyone see Internazionale completely dominate Barcelona yesterday? Pretty impressive.

Jesus Christ! What do you think of the odds that Portsmouth does not go the way of the dodo? 120 MILLION Pounds in the hole! Here is the entire bill: http://www.scribd.com/doc/30282572/Portsmouth-s-Report-to-Creditors

They even owe the milkman and a flower shop. Hell, they owe so many people, and the debts are so large, it would not surprise me if they dug even deeper that they also owed an Atlanta-based metal promoter a few bucks for sponsoring bands. :D

Hopefully when Liverpool beat Chelsea :) it doesn't end up costing them the league and handing it to ManU....Pool might need the points but we don't want United to get #19. Very conflicted....need United to beat Spurs this weekend for slim chance at 4th.

Hows Peterborough these days G-schnitt? I was born there and lived there til i was 7.....Muskham in Bretton.

Hi

Peterborough is not my home town - living in Market deeping for 10 years. I work in the City though. How long you been away?
At the moment the City is the homeland for every EU land worker - we have a huge Polish, latvian, Czech, you name it community. Certainly makes it interesting - I work near the Job Centre but rarely hear English spoken! Peterborough FC just relegated after a brief flirt with the Championship. City has been massively redeveloped. We have two 'metal' clubs but they only pull in small crowds at the moment. The guys that run them are doing a great job though!

I haven't been back to Peterborough since 1986 (and i left in 82).
I have kept an eye on the Posh's progress....but having Alex Ferguson's kid in charge did irk me...glad he left (even though he did get them up).
Planning to take my family to UK next year so will have to go check out the ol town.

I laughed my arse off! And when Jose ran down the pitch gesturing to the Inter fans (or was it Barca!) I absolutely loved it. Who says there is no passion in footie these days!!!!

Anyway, another big weekend in English Premiership - it could all be decided but my moneys on a last day rollercoaster.

Come on Chels!!!!!

Great game by the two scousers in the Liverpool team......Beautifully weighted pass from Gerrard to Drogba and a limping Carragher unable to get back into the box to stop the second :lol: