Social D's (band's) band's first EP!

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Hey fellas!

This is a shameless spam!

Sorry I haven't been around lately, been super busy. I just got engaged, I've started studying for a new profession, which I already think I'm going to quit, and it's just that life gets in the way! :lol: But I haven't forgotten about you all. This is still my favorite message forum. I should've made The Jew an offer he couldn't refuse to get him back here. ;)

Anyway, here's my band's first EP. We're called Sweet Talking and we play Hardcore, influenced by Punk and Metal. Original, right? Right?! Right. I think it's pretty good, it's only six songs and it'll take less than 15 minutes of your time. Best of all, it's free! You can just listen, and if you want to support us, download them for free. And you evenget to see my beautiful face! :lol: (I'm the guitar player)

https://sweettalkinghc.bandcamp.com/releases

Have a good one, people! I'll be around!

The singer sounds like Billy Milano :)) it's pretty good, although the guitar sound could be a bit fatter.

Hey thanks for the feedback guys! That second song is my favorite. The singer also looks like Milano, so it's only fitting he also sounds like him! :lol: Regarding the guitars, they're like that by a choice. We didn't perfectly capture the way (I think) I sound (in my head), but it's close enough. I told the mixer to make it more SOD rather than AX7. I hate that modern guitar sound.