Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
With Jeff Hanneman and Dave Lombardo...
That would be most metal. Get rid of Scott who is a rock star name dropping bitch and Charlene Bitchante who is, well he IS a bitch. I wish this was true.
At least Jeff and Dave would have fans worth a shit..

You wish it was true, so don´t know for sure? Who else should know more than you?
Anyway, musicalwise it could be a cool thing.

tom warrior said:
since your such a big celebrity can we expect you to be singing on that tsunami releif song ozzy is doing? maybe you and elton could hang out afterwards.

Why would I hang with Elton JOhn, I already had to hang with Chief Bitchy Charlene Benante.

Yo SOD reforming with any lineup would be sick. Keep Billy on vocals, everything else doesnt matter too much...hell, get Sir Elton to play keys and Ozzy to walk around clappin his hands, it would still be SOD

Billy Milano, I Hope You Read This, You Fat Fuckin Piece Of Shit!

I Hope I Meet You One Day So I Can Beat The Fuckin Shit Outta You.
How Dare You Bad Mouth Anthrax After All These Years. Anthrax
Started S.o.d. You Fat Fuck ! Ive Always Liked Anthrax, But Your Stupid Ass Sod Band Has Always Been Nothing But Side-project Bullshit! Im Sure Anthrax Has Far More Fans Then You'll Ever Have. Anthrax Is Talked About After 24 Years. Who The Fuck Talks Or Even Cares About Your Gay Ass Sod Or Mod Bullshit. The Only Reason Sod Had Any Credibility At All Was Because Of Scott, Charlie, And Lilker, Not Your Faggot Ass. Oh, And As Far As "attending The Fans", What About At That Show At The Ritz In 1992 When You Beat The Mic Over That Fans Head??! Yeah, Bitch Didnt Think Anyone Would Remember That Shit Fucker?? If Anthrax Fans Chocke On Cock, You Swallow The Mother Fuckers Whole. Yeah, Like Dave Lombardo And Jeff From Slayer Would Really Wanna Form A Band With Your Talentless Ass. What About That Show In 1997 At With Full Force When You Couldnt Sing A Fuckin Note !!!!!!
Thought Everyone Would Forget That Too ??! Man Id Really Like To Beat The Fuckin Shit Outta You, And Your Fuckin Gay Ass Sod Queer Fanbase. I Dare, I Fuckin Dare You Torespond To Me You Fuckin Gutless Coward. Go Ahead, Try Me. Ill Help Charlie And Scott Beat You Within And Inch Of You Fuckin Life.

Started S.o.d. You Fat Fuck ! Ive Always Liked Anthrax, But Your Stupid Ass Sod Band Has Always Been Nothing But Side-project Bullshit! Im Sure Anthrax Has Far More Fans Then You'll Ever Have. Anthrax Is Talked About After 24 Years. Who The Fuck Talks Or Even Cares About Your Gay Ass Sod Or Mod Bullshit. The Only Reason Sod Had Any Credibility At All Was Because Of Scott, Charlie, And Lilker, Not Your Faggot Ass. Oh, And As Far As "attending The Fans", What About At That Show At The Ritz In 1992 When You Beat The Mic Over That Fans Head??! Yeah, Bitch Didnt Think Anyone Would Remember That Shit Fucker?? If Anthrax Fans Chocke On Cock, You Swallow The Mother Fuckers Whole. Yeah, Like Dave Lombardo And Jeff From Slayer Would Really Wanna Form A Band With Your Talentless Ass. What About That Show In 1997 At With Full Force When You Couldnt Sing A Fuckin Note !!!!!!
Thought Everyone Would Forget That Too ??! Man Id Really Like To Beat The Fuckin Shit Outta You, And Your Fuckin Gay Ass Sod Queer Fanbase. I Dare, I Fuckin Dare You Torespond To Me You Fuckin Gutless Coward. Go Ahead, Try Me. Ill Help Charlie And Scott Beat You Within And Inch Of You Fuckin Life.

Anthrax_Mosher said:

Your a lil bitch! You'll help Charlie and Scott pose out maybe. I beat the kid with the mic to let go of my mask, after i asked. SO, Maybe i'll beat my cock against your girlfriends mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.