SOD to reform...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why dont you do it BITCH BOY ?1 Try to reform SOD so i can laught at your miserable failure. who you gonna have with you in the band? dave and jeff from slayer?? i dont think so !! to even imagine them forming a band with your talentless ass is totally laughable !!!!

HA A HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why all this rock-throwing? SOD, MOD, ANTHRAX were all good bands with good shit each one of them. Are some of you people aware just how squeamish you all look whining like spoiled little girls?

Get a life- listen to what you like- and for God's sake quit whimpering!

Wreckrman said:
So why all this rock-throwing? SOD, MOD, ANTHRAX were all good bands with good shit each one of them. Are some of you people aware just how squeamish you all look whining like spoiled little girls?

Get a life- listen to what you like- and for God's sake quit whimpering!

Well said.

Yeah billy, dont bother regrouping. Although it would be great to see an SOD show, its just not SOD without the original line up. What about the ol crab society north name? :D

What the fuck Anthrax_Mosher? This fanboy shit is getting out of hand. What the fuck kind of person trolls a forum? The answer: pock marked, grease faced 15 year old kids that will most likely never see a real vagina in their hopeless lives.

Honestly it's fucking sad to see that kind of shit. Especially on a metal forum. Its easy to talk shit when you are safely hidden behind a screen. fuck.

virginpusher said:
What the fuck Anthrax_Mosher? This fanboy shit is getting out of hand. What the fuck kind of person trolls a forum? The answer: pock marked, grease faced 15 year old kids that will most likely never see a real vagina in their hopeless lives.

Honestly it's fucking sad to see that kind of shit. Especially on a metal forum. Its easy to talk shit when you are safely hidden behind a screen. fuck.

That was the BEST and most accurate description of little anthrax_mosher I've read yet!!!!

virginpusher said:

Now to go back on topic.

Billy i think that you should get a new side project. It's just my opinion but i would like to see some new stuff. What happened in Milwaukee that you dont want to play here? You had emailed me a while back with "I don't think I'll be doing any JAck Koshick shows soon"

I just remembered that.

I think Anthrax Mosher has a little crush on you, Billy.

C'mon Mosher, answer a few questions yourself and tell us the truth....

do you jerk your pud to your favorite SOD poster?

do you find yourself humming to Anthrax tunes when in the bathtub with your mommmy?

do you write love letters to Billy with your crayons?

do you play air guitar naked in front of the mirror while MOD plays on your Barbie boom box?

do you rush home from school so you can put on the nurse's outfit and play with your army men?

I'll be willing to bet you do, you poor little boy.

Now be a good boy and get ready for beddy-bye and give Billy a break, will you....

Status
Not open for further replies.