Software to use Andy Sneap's forum "drum samples"

Hi everybody!

This is a noob's typical question, so, please, do not hit me. :saint:

I have seen a lot of drum samples in this forum. And I wondered: What software would I use them with? Cuz I cannot use them with EZDrummer or something like that.

What can I use?

Thank you in advance :worship:

... But Battery... Is for making midi files using these samples?

I don't even understand the question...
sounds like your confusing midi with audio. you can not and never make a "midifile" that has a sound and place back
out of an audiofile.
you can store velocity info etc in an midifile and use that to trigger audio, but you can't "hear" a midifile

I don't even understand the question...
sounds like your confusing midi with audio. you can not and never make a "midifile" that has a sound and place back
out of an audiofile.
you can store velocity info etc in an midifile and use that to trigger audio, but you can't "hear" a midifile

No, no, I mean... I want to make a MIDI drum file and use an VSTi in which I can use the samples that are uploaded on this forum. But I don't know what VSTi I have to use....

no no no no no!! aptrigga recieves MIDI, effectively acting as a vsti. there is no need for any other sampler but aptrigga. putting it on the out of ezdrummer will work but that's a big waste!! aptrigga can't insert as a vsti, but just put it as an insert on a separate track and then route the MIDI to that track. i tried doing this with drumagog and failed. but aptrigga does it smooth as butta. excellent results.

no no no no no!! aptrigga recieves MIDI, effectively acting as a vsti. there is no need for any other sampler but aptrigga. putting it on the out of ezdrummer will work but that's a big waste!! aptrigga can't insert as a vsti, but just put it as an insert on a separate track and then route the MIDI to that track. i tried doing this with drumagog and failed. but aptrigga does it smooth as butta. excellent results.

+1

This is how I do it...

I do this with Drumagog in Reaper with no problems.