Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast

Here's my opinion

Steelbath Suicide - Cool album dude
The Chainheart Machine - Fantastic.
A Predator's Portrait - Awesome
Natural Born Chaos - My favorite Soilwork album.
Figure Number Five - Ew? Wait no...AHHH ok I like the title track.
Stabbing The Drama - Some decent songs, pretty stale sound though, Love Distance and the title track, rest is boring.
Sworn To a Great Divide - Horrible.

Seems like every Soilwork fan ever likes "Distance" best from Stabbing The Drama. Including me and everyone I know whos a fan of the band.

Here's my opinion

Steelbath Suicide - Cool album dude
The Chainheart Machine - Fantastic.
A Predator's Portrait - Awesome
Natural Born Chaos - My favorite Soilwork album.
Figure Number Five - Ew? Wait no...AHHH ok I like the title track.
Stabbing The Drama - Some decent songs, pretty stale sound though, Love Distance and the title track, rest is boring.
Sworn To a Great Divide - Horrible.
FNF... bad?

Oh I can't stay mad at someone who has Haven in their avatar.

Yeah, Overload is also awesome. Departure Plan has an awesome chorus. Brickwalker/Mindmaker have solid parts. Downfall 24 has a great epic feel.

Edit: Getting back to STD: I love the first 3 tracks, and Distance. That album has great rhythm and timing for running. One with the Flies is probably my favorite track.

I like One With The Flies too but the soft parts fucking suck a lot. They break the flow of the song majorly. I love the main riff though. It feels like they just wrote good parts of songs...

I like One With The Flies too but the soft parts fucking suck a lot. They break the flow of the song majorly. I love the main riff though. It feels like they just wrote good parts of songs...

Soilwork is guilty of interrupting the song flow on many songs on all their albums. They are all solid, but if they could figure out how to better arrange the killer riffs and leave out the "pause to inhale" portions they would be better.

I love Soilwork. I'm typing this while wearing a FNF shirt actually...

And to join the STD conversation, Distance is absolutely insane, the title track is ridiculous....actually everything except Fate in Motion and Wherever Thorns May Grow are great tracks and Blind Eye Halo is pretty heavy (for Soilwork that is)