Soilwork - The Panic Broadcast

Distance (Drop's Electrip Enhancement - Exclusive Bonus Track)

They made a fucking remake of one of our favorite songs!!!

Listened to this beast of a comeback around 25 times at work today...My job consists of organizing a warehouse(Makes my head cry) Anyway, Great fucking album...They haven't sounded this inspired in years. They still have the modern sound but they brought the aggression back.

Listened to about the first half once/twice. Loving it.

@last few comments. FNF and STAGD are both good you naiggers. Got my ticket to see them the end of this month :kickass:

My new order

Natty Born Ice
Chainfart
Predator's porkchop
The brawdkazt!
Steel Bath

FN5
STD

STAGD.

Anything without Wichers will essentially be a shitload of fuck. I do think Breeding Thorns is a great track though probably my favorite Soilwork Chorus. Very catchy.

You ain't never gonna tell again
Caught as the founder of the emptiness
It must have made you stoked
whenever my pride was taken, again and again...!

New album shits all over STAGD. "King Of The Threshold" is a fucking amazing track, the whole album also got tons of great melodic riffs and awsome drumming. Im not a fan of the "soft" songs on the album, but the rest is perfect.

Hmmm.

1. Natural Born Chaos
2. Stabbing The Drama
3. A Predator's Portrait
4. Sworn To A Great Divide
5. Figure Number Five
6. The Chainheart Machine
7. Steelbath Suicide

-Haven't listened to TPB yet-

I have listened to it about 3-4 times, but some songs more often.

Solid album, a cool mix of most of their styles.

Epitome is a different and I like the accumulating feel it has got! Next song after that Akuma afterglow has a really catchy chorus. Deliverance is mine got my after first listen. The brutal songs are mostly quite good, but sometimes I feel they play brutal for the sake of brutality.. nothing new or edgy. I like how Björn sings low key sometimes to add a flavour to some songs. The long instrumental part to Dog of Pavlov is refreshing.. and the chorus on that one is heavenly. Last 3 songs: very good stuff.

Grade for now: 8/10