Solo album is FINISHED!

Gah! I won't be able to check it out for a few days (internet problems at home (i.e. dialup) and can't do too much at work) but I really look forward to hearing it! I heard some of your older stuff and thought it was amazing; there's no reason the rest of it won't be! Can't wait to hear it!

Is there some sort of cd of yours that can be attained?

I really liked the song. A bit hard/harsh, but it is intentional. VERY cool. How much will it cost? I might wanna get it!

today my sister found a new cool CHRISTIAN BAND!
They are called Main Line Riders.
Listen to their song called "throwin' bones to wolves" first and tell me what you think.
Here is their page:
http://www.myspace.com/mainlineriders

remember what i said. Listen to "throwin' bones to wolves" first.:headbang: they are like ACDC :headbang:

I have that song ftw, got it for free in a christian indie pack (Gotta love them, got prob 200+ free songs from like 6 of thse packs)

man are there any other bands similar to Theocracy that are good? I tried Driver and Balance of Power... eh... they are ok.

I don't recall their song actually (but lets move this discussion over to my goliath topic and keep this in topic eh?)

sweet... gonna go check it out now *checks out* wait the one on myspace? i think its the new one. Cool. :headbang:

Oh! I know them. I listen to them a bit. Good band. One of the few AWESOME ones. :headbang::headbang: good metal. A step between the worlds is good!