Sombody knows Rata Blanca?

Relith

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2009
Hi, Im new in the forum, i love metal, i only heard metal, im from argentina, and i want to know if sombody knows the band Rata Blanca its argentina, here and in USA is so popular but i dont know if its popular in europe Thanks!

Atte. Relith

You have to listen it is the best band of metal in all america, i recomend some themes "El reino olvidado" "volviendo a casa" "mujer amante" "el circulo de fuego" "el guardian de la luz" and there are more!

Howdy Relith and Welcome to the forum of the best band in the world ;)

As far as Argentinean metal, I like to listen to Skiltron and to Tengwar; not so power/epic but more trollish/folk/battle/sword&shield metal. I have never heard of Rata Blanca before reading your post.

For a while I also liked SKA-P, but those people have an agenda to shut down McDonald . . . which is scary because then I will be sad without my Happy Meal . . . not to mention the free ketchup packs which are always a good plan B for facepaint.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

You have to listen it is the best band of metal in all america, i recomend some themes "El reino olvidado" "volviendo a casa" "mujer amante" "el circulo de fuego" "el guardian de la luz" and there are more!

I know Rata Blanca songs. I'm from Brazil and this band is little well known here.
They have some good songs. But i do not agree with you when you say that they are the best band of America. :lol:

I just listened to them on myspace. Not really a fan of this type of (power)metal in general, and Rata Blanca sounds ok, but nothing too spectacular imho. But tastes differ ofcourse ;) And I am just really really picky when it comes to music I do or do not like.

I know Rata Blanca songs. I'm from Brazil and this band is little well known here.
They have some good songs. But i do not agree with you when you say that they are the best band of America. :lol:

I´m agree with you, Rata Blanca is not the best band in America. I think they are outmoded.

That´s my opinion :)

yes in mexico also is verywell known, always give more than a crowled concert per year..while other bands harde get one with 50 ppl
i also think they are not..there are plenty bands around :D